The F-Word

Neren

Novize
Fuck yeah! I fucking love this fucking word! Any fuckers who disagree can go fuck themselves! FUCK!

But seriously, it's a very versatile word.

I'm surprised it's not yet in the dictionary. It's used so often by people young and old in every stretch of the world. Sooner or later we'll all be jaded and not even care about hearing it on TV.

We are talking about the F-Word Fudge right?

Cause I fucking love fudge with soo much fucking passion it's not even fucking funny.

But no for real the F-word is used soo much, alot of the times I dont even know people say it.

MangaEngel

archeolügenialkohöllisches Chaosvieh
VIP
I'm surprised it's not yet in the dictionary.
Well, I guess, the dictionairy makers just don't want to overwork themselfes.
I mean, just think about how fucking big the explaination would be. It can be a noun, verb, adverb, adjective, it can have around 20 different moods with it, it cannot be regulary conjugated AND it doesn't even need a context.
This word must be the horror for every linguist out there xD

Not even the polish word "kurwa" is that complicated, and it too is a offense meaning many different things (like fuck, prostitute, etc) :'D

lutic

Novize
Thanks, I laughed a little))) Again, I am convinced that if from the English language someone will remove the word "fuck"......)))
Probably hard for you with such a small set of "an exponent of negative emotions ")))))

I have a friend who tells me repeatedly that it's such a vulgar word and its extremely rude to say even if its not directed at someone in particular!......to which i say "fuck off" :hahaha:

Palp

Novize
You may find this entertaining :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C14tdOeoB9Y"]‪The Word Fuck‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Dan2k

Novize
I think im trying to use the german F-Word as a challenge for one week like americans do. People will hate me :P

Lloyd

Ordenspriester
They should find another word to censor "Fuck" because "Beep" is already a synonym for ... well... "Fuck"

Who the beep are you?

Kimbi

Ordensbruder
hrhr i like:

"You want what on the fucking ceiling?"
- Michaelangelo

it made me giggle alot! awesome thread thanks alot :)

Oben