The F-Word

qazw

Gläubiger
What the fuck - using this so much maybe 2much ;)
Can never swear too much ;] at first I thougth wth someone made a topic about Gordon Ramsey. I guess he also uses the F-word abit too much ;].
Swearing and profanity's are a necessity for expresing ones feelings ofc to a certain degree so that you dont actually verbaly abuse people or just act like a bigot.

Angora Kitty

Muschi-Katze
Otaku Veteran
In the fucking usa, the fucking 'f'-word is not only a fucking curse, but its one of the fucking most fucking used words ever! XD
At fucking 'Kingpin' you fucking good can see, what the fuck I mean. Bad ass motherfuckers. ;-)
OK, maybe the fuck, I was fucking overdoing. :-D

Falvern2345

Gläubiger
"Fuck" is an interesting word [in modern culture]. It's like "shit" and can be used in many ways: as a noun, verb, gerund, expression, a substitute for a word that you forgot, etc... I'm still confused on its etymology [origin]

pipimanga

Novize
It's a good alternative to german swearwords because they don't sound so rude.

When you say scheisse it always sounds so raw and aggressive, even for germans, so people may be appalled.

ppp82p

Novize
That's for sure an overused word in english, lol.
The funnier thing for me it's that in my native language (italian), this word's literal translation isn't used at all.
We mostly use the italian translation of "dick" for it.

Outonbail

Novize
For a moment I thought you were talking about The F Word youtube channel with Gordon Ramsay. Then I saw it was literally about the word deriving from the phrase, 'to strike.' Like: "I strike at you, nave."

Oben