[Diskussion] The PLaystation 4

Mezelmoerder3D

Diplompsychopath mit *
VIP
I'll wait until the E3 and i finaly can see something of it. If she has only half of that, what everyone said it could have, then it's gonna be a great console^^. But after the E3 i will decide

Gosti

MLP-Experte
Otaku Veteran
Me for sure. I´m loyal to Playstation and I´ll buy one, but not at the first day. I´ll wait until a bunch of good games are released and the first Problems with the system itself are solved^^

Aluax

Gottheit
no i won't buy it. I don't even have a TV!
I upgrade my PC quite often and buy all my games for PC. My personal opinion is that developers should try to shift the focus towards PC-Gaming! (even though that will never happen)

but i expect something good from a new console generation, the improved graphics in console ports on PC!

Gosti

MLP-Experte
Otaku Veteran
no i won't buy it. I don't even have a TV!
I upgrade my PC quite often and buy all my games for PC. My personal opinion is that developers should try to shift the focus towards PC-Gaming! (even though that will never happen)

but i expect something good from a new console generation, the improved graphics in console ports on PC!
There are games I like to play on the PC (like shooters) and games I like to play on a console (platformers and JRPGs). The Problem why developers write the games for the console is simply the fact, that more players are playing on a console, because they are to lazy for using a PC. There you just have to put in the Game and don´t have to think. But you are right, some games should really focus towards the PC (as I said like shooters)

nawking

Novize
Well im glad sony has already set a release date ish probly November, and im wondering how microsoft is reacting to this if this is messing with there plans.

csubakka

Novize
Sony is going downhill with how badly the Vita is selling.
In September they said they won't need a new console until 2016.
My ass...

csubakka

Novize
Source? Google. But now it's full of how it's selling well thanks to the price drop and a RPG game COMBINED.
The 2016 thing? Hearsay, but I heard that in Summer, but I can see how the bad Vita sales might have triggered something.
Also, the initial price of PS4 will surely be discouraging again. See: PS3 prices in Australia after it came out.

YuukoXD

Novize
Not me. I mainly play pc games, so there's no point for me to buy a ps4.

Plus, I don't think it's worth the money since you'll have to pay a lot for it while for pc, you don't have to spend much to upgrade your drivers

I plan to only own one console during the next gen, so I'll wait and see if PS4 or the new Xbox is better. I probably won't get one until they've both been out a year.

Oben