[Diskussion] The PLaystation 4

cool_life

Novize
Not in a hurry to get one unless an irresistible game comes out on PS4 and force me to speed things up, it happened with GTA4 and got my PS3.

N4m1

Stamm User
i would get it if there were good games. but there is a lack of good games like on every Sony Console (exclusives ofc. These are the reason for me to buy the console. but the Third-party-titels arent that good either)

Been out for a while now, imo, still not enough good games worth paying full price for, have both xbox1 and ps4 and I do like the ps4 better

DaveHavok

Novize
No interest in consoles this time. Too many games are on PC, along with the next gen consoles. PC Only this time.

balrod

Gläubiger
last console i bought it was my old N64, then i jumped to pc, and it will stay like that for long, probably, new gen consoles never catched my eye

balrod

Gläubiger
Pcmasterrace amirite? Looks like the ps4pro isnt that big of a performance boost jump from the ps4 as well. How is it even going to handle VR properly.
not really a master race dude, i just prefer a mouse and keyboard over a controller, but aint affraid of grabbing one either

about the performance stuff, probably sony has a trick hidden for their new console, we have to wait and see

Samidare

Novize
I will wait till the prices go down (more). I have a few games I want to try (The witch and the hundred Knight Revival, for example), but I'm not sure if it's worth buying a whole console just for that...

Oben