[Diskussion] what upcoming hentais are you looking forward to?

Arutnev

Novize
Anything by Ao madousi. I've recently found out about him and I can't believe how hot his works are. Like, for real. Instantly shot up into my top 5 list. I often find myself checking to see if he has any new works out.

Sticaaaaaa

Ungläubiger
Anything that comes out of PoRo productions. I know their artstyle can get kind of boring on the long run, but I just like it.

KatorzeLe

Gläubiger
Does it have to be a hentai movie/ova?
If anything, I'm waiting for the English translation of Hisasi's latest tank. The compilation of amateur translations is just horrid, especially from "One of a Kind" translators.

Hafini

Gläubiger
Anything by Number 2, especially Comiket 11 stuffs. His/her artwork and character design is just gorgeous.

Vaijuu-H

Novize
Anything from Studio T-Rex / Collaboration Works / Majin Label

Edit : sorry after a quick search on Anidb I realize the mistake. Mary Jane is a adult game producer. and Pink Pineapple is a publisher

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 僕はオタクです!
Teammitglied
SMods
Anything from Studio PinkPineapple / T-Rex / Mary Jane
ha? Pink Pineapple never was a studio, because it never produced a single animation, it is just a label of the publisher Softgarage. As well as Mary Jane is no studio, it is just a label of the publisher Dagdag. Only T-Rex in your list is a studio.

And the thread clearly asks for an UPCOMING animation you are waiting for, not for just common phrases without specification.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Achoron

Novize
I'm super exited for - Muramata-san no Himitsu - by Queen Bee. I read the source doujin on nhentai and I gotta say, the split tongue thing is really arousing.

pizzacat

Novize
JK Fuuzoku Gakuensai and Sakusei Byoutou, both of them are set to release next month. One about school girls and one about nurses.

Oben