Who's your favorite erotic artist? (reason required)

qaws4

Novize
Meme50 by far, just love the voluptuous way the artist draws and portrays the women! Shunjou Shuusuke is another one which I like for the same reasons, just like volutuous women *blushes*

inoue kiyoshiro.. looking at his work makes me wonder why he didn't just become a regular mangaka. not that there's anything wrong drawing hentai

Edema Ruh

Novize
It is difficult to name my favorite erotic/hentai artist, but I definitely like Hisasi, Lunch, Akatsuki Myuto. They have good art and sweet vanilla plot. :)

Tabula42

Gläubiger
I can't really choose one, but I'd say it's a draw between Ohtomo Takuji and Koume Keito. I absolutely love their art, each have such a unique style to them.

On the more serial side of things, I'd say Ishikei, F4U, mogg and Bosshi are some of my favourites.

neoasherz

Novize
I have too much to choose but Kisaragi Gunma is among my favorites. Not to mention the awesome art but the stories are also pretty awesome and span entire books.

Gujira has to get some props too, probably the best kogal art out there.

Arutnev

Novize
I mostly peruse the works of Japanese erotic artists, but even then, it's hard to choose just 1. Distance, Butcha-U, Ishigaki Takashi, so many good ones. But if I had to say, I'd say Ashiomi Masato. Incredible artist, and I even greatly enjoy his older works. The erotic level of his works maintain a high level, even throughout his works where he's incorporating a captivating story. Some artists that do that lose sight of what they're actually trying to do when focusing on the story, but this isn't a problem for Masato. I know that whatever I'm reading from him, I can count on it to do the job, lol.

Hafini

Gläubiger
My favorite are Ootsuko Mahiro, Fuuga and Pochi. They have really great drawing skill and a talent in making engaging story as well.

Oben