Your favorite Anime and Manga?(^o^)

Cute_Hitomi

Scriptor
Hello,please tell me what's your favorite Anime and Manga and why do you prefer it? My favorite Anime is Silent Moebius because It has a sad and also fascination story for me. My favorite Manga is Ranma 1/2 because its always funny,a little bit ecchi and also interesting. thanks for reading my topic and now it's your turn to post here! : Dv

let's go!

Cute_Hitomi

N4m1

Stamm User
My favorite Anime is HELLSING because it has a lot of action and it has a good story. My favorite Manga is Gantz because it has a lot of action too and it's drawn very well

kaiikari

Prophet
well i can't decide on just one anime, there are too many great ones, like Black Jack OVA, genshiken, Ouran High School,Samurai Champloo,shaman king and so on. But on the manga side is easy to chose: its HELLSING! its the best manga i ever read! it has a great storyline, its well-drawn and has a lot of action^^

cAntW0!

Otaku Elite
Otaku Veteran
My favourite Anime is Mahou Sensei Negima, because the characters are very unique/interesting and my fav. Manga would be Hellsing then, it has much action and the story is kewl ^_^

xibi

Ungläubiger
there way too much anime but I like Azumanga Daioh, it's so funny and random.
Lucky Star is a good one as well.

-Tenshi-

Prophet
Berserk is awesome, Black lagoon is also quite enjoyable....mh I can't decide which one is better, both are great Animes and my favorites^^.

Ryougi

~Illusion~
Otaku Veteran
Well, i have 3 favourite anime:
  1. Fate/stay night
  2. Shingetsutan Tsukihime
  3. Kara no Kyoukai
Favourite Manga:
uhm too many i think....

hmm... my favourite anime is samurai x: trust and betrayal, because the story is very profound (i hope that's the right word xD)
and my favourite manga is Blood Alone, because i love the charas and the story is great.

Oben