Your favorite Anime and Manga?(^o^)

zka41101959

Novize
anime:Hellsing ova , Vampire Hunter D , JOJO , DARKER THAN BLACK: Ryuusei no Gemini , lain , Nurarihyon no Mago , and more good anime。
manga,Rozen Maiden, YAWARA , Boku dake ga Inai Machi , golgo 13(best)

^Regen

Novize
Seitokai Yakuindomo, both anime and manga (this last one along with xxxHolic). Once in a few years i usually rewatch it, always makes me smile lol

my favorite mangas so far are (i still have many mangas i need to read):
Attack on Titan, Sailor Moon, One Piece, Detectiv Conan, Love Hina, Beaststars,, Hunter x Hunter, Chainsaw Man, Dragonball, Dragon Head, Food Wars, Gantz

butwhy

Novize
My all-time favorite has to be Berserk, though I paused on it and haven't read anything post-Miura. I hope it's still good, I'm fairly optimistic though given that miura apparently gave his protégé a general storyline to follow as well as a great deal of teaching.

Moonchaser1

Novize
Favorites... that's a tough one now. The Classics such as one piece, Ippo, and Berserk are always there and I consider them the best, Yes. The Isekai wave + Academia brought a lot to read too. Some really revitalized the interest in me.

spook111

Novize
I think it's much harder for me to name my favourite Anime than Manga. But I would go for "The Grave of the Fireflies". There are only a handful of movies ever that had made me cry, but this one was one of them. It's just a masterpiece. In the case of mangas: Gunsmith Cats. I just love this one for eternity.

Kiiron

Novize
My favourite manga is chainsaw man, but i love all of Fujimoto's manga. I think he is an amazing artist and incredible story teller.

Dope1337

Novize
Favorite anime alltime: Dragonball Z
Favorite anime currently is demon slayer and jjk. The animation from ds is just stunning and i love gojo from jjk xD

Oben