Your favourite adult comic / manga / hentai ?

zhane

Gläubiger
For Ecchi Masakazu Katsura manga such as Video Girl Ai, I's, and DNA.
For Hentai Shiwasu Okina hentai manga such as Nosewasure, Shining Musume, Pisu Hame.

Cendol

Gläubiger
At the moment it's between Kon-Kit (Konsoul) and Mikami Cannon

Manga, Hm.... maybe the artist who drew Prison School. The ladies are so yummy, then Luv P, a manhwa artist and the guy (I forgot his name) who did Kill the dead bastard.

Kira20

Gläubiger
Can't say I read adult comic much but if normal ones or manga, my favorite will be Kuroshitsuji. As for H-ones, there's lots but I'm keen to Hisasi, Momi/Pyon-kti, Ishikei, Clesta and Wata120 Hs

Falvern2345

Gläubiger
Hentai: works of Homunculus, Napata, Hisasi, Kojima Saya, Katsurai Yoshiaki, Gujira, Meme50, Hamao, Shiomaneki
[to name a few XD]
Magazine: X Eros, Kairakuten, Comic ExE, Shitsurakuten, Girls for M, etc...

Achoron

Novize
Releases by Bunny Walker usually never disappoint. Their latest iteration of - Youkoso Sukebe Elf no Mori e - was quite nice actually and it was very much inline with the source material.

pizzacat

Novize
Maybe Fanaticism by Shiokonbu, a hentai manga about a maid who steals the love interest of her mistress, then the mistress takes revenge on her.

shymumei

Novize
Well i got a really good number for you if you like lolis and stomach deformation 42095 on nhentai (you probably already knew where to search) :)

Oben