[Frage] Your Favourite Video Game?

fudge11223

Ungläubiger
my favorite game ever would have to be chrono trigger for the snes
it was a fun jrpg without the convoluted story lines of current jrpgs

americant

Novize
Bioshock, but nah... I haven't played a good game yet. I mean, they are either too short or I get bored with it or get frustrated with it. Hmm, maybe it's me.

Aluax

Gottheit
at the moment im back to playing Agarest- Generations of War, 'coz i never finished it ;)

I kinda like Beat'em'ups like Soul Calibur 4 or Streetfighter 4. Tekken 6 isnt all that great to be honest, what a waste of money.

But one of my Alltime Favourites is Call of Duty 1. Im still playin it with Friends online sometimes.

copyright

Novize
That will be Zelda: The Ocarina of time and a not so popular game named Conker's Bad Fur Day. The last one is very funny. Nintendo didn't want Rare to release it because it contained unsuitable content. A part of the game was about the Nazi Teddiez and the allied squirrels killing each other.

Sabr3wolf

Ungläubiger
Judging from the sheer amount of lifetime they've cost me, it is a close tie between Morrowind and Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction.

NamiXxX

♥Nami Otaku♥
Otaku Veteran
These days I would say FFXIII and Splinter Cell Conviction ... but who knows when a new game will be released,
to get the new crown of favourite video game ;)

Nihona

Novize
Hmm there's one game that has kept me for years... Monkey Island I. I started it kinda 8 years ago but it still is one of my favourite games ^_^

Øxidus

Freedom Fighter
Otaku Veteran
games with intressting storys or thoes who claim not to be real but they might be true cause they say its not true. :)

versude

Ungläubiger
Hmm there's one game that has kept me for years... Monkey Island I. I started it kinda 8 years ago but it still is one of my favourite games ^_^
All those old school games like monkey island and day of the tenticle are awsome. They don't make good games like that anymore. Most of the games that come out nowadays are either to easy or halfbaked.

But my all time favourite game is Baldurs Gate II with expansion.

Oben