[Diskussion] One Piece [Vorsicht Mangaspoiler]

Logolas

Tötet User
Es gab doch noch nie im OP Anime zu lange Filler oO
Und ich les den Spoiler nicht,weil immer wenn ein Spoiler kommt sind die ersten 3 gefaked :hahaha:
Vielleicht sollte man mit dem Spoiler posten ab jetzt so lange warten bis sie bestätigt wurde,weil sich dann eh alle nur immer mit Gerüchten zerfetzen?! :-P

rgevarevo

Prophet
Sengok könnte auch nur ner ziege werden^^, immerhin hat er auch immer eine dabei xDD selbstverständlich net in son süßes sondern schon in was großes xDD

Masatake

ニュースキャスタ
Otaku Veteran
Es gab doch noch nie im OP Anime zu lange Filler oO Und ich les den Spoiler nicht,weil immer wenn ein Spoiler kommt sind die ersten 3 gefaked :hahaha: Vielleicht sollte man mit dem Spoiler posten ab jetzt so lange warten bis sie bestätigt wurde,weil sich dann eh alle nur immer mit Gerüchten zerfetzen?! :-P
Es wird aber auf längere Filler hinaus laufen wenn es so weiter geht wie momentan.
Da kann man auch nicht viel dran machen zur zeit.
Oder man dehnt die einzelnen Kampf Chapter jeweils auf 1 Episode so das richtig action zusehen ist.
Wir werden es ja sehen.

Was die Spoiler angeht so ist es selbstverständlich dir überlassen. Aber die Spoiler sind soweit eigentlich auch inordnung.
Naja dauert ja nicht mehr solange bis da confirmed drunter stehen wird.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

rgevarevo

Prophet
Ui die ereignisse klingen ja schonmal sehr vielversprechend, ich frag mich nur was hancock mit diesem liebespfeil auf ruffy bezwecken will, kann mir da irgendwie nicht wirklich was drunter vorstellen falls er davon getroffen wird, sich in jemanden zu verlieben würde ihn in der schlacht wohl kaum helfen xD

Masatake

ニュースキャスタ
Otaku Veteran
So, nun geht es zu denn Confirmed Spoilern über.

Source: 見習い
Translation: Aohige_AP
Verification: confirmed

Script
Code:
561話 ルフィーVS鷹の目

ルフィー「こんな強ー奴と戦ってる暇はねー」そこに白髭の隊長が現れ、「ここはまかせろ」鷹の目もその隊長の事は知ってる様子。
ルフィー再びエースの所へ
センゴクが作戦を始動テレビ中継を止めるよう指示します。
一方、クロコダイルはドフラミンゴの共闘を拒否、さらにドフラミンゴに攻撃をしかける。そして、ついに作戦が始まる。戦桃丸がPX軍団を引き連れ登場。終
Translation

Chapter 561 Luffy vs Hawkeye
Luffy: I don’t have time to face a strong guy like you right now!
Whitebeard’s division captain appears, and tells Luffy to leave it up to him.
Mihawk knows the man as well.
(Apprentice didn’t say if this was Marco or not)

Luffy heads to Ace again.
Sengoku starts the operation, and tells the marines to stop the broadcast to the world.
Meanwhile, Crocodile rejects DoFlamingo’s offer to team up, and instead attacks him.
The chapter ends as Sentomaru shows up with the PX army.

Logolas

Tötet User
:hahaha: Ich wusste,dass diese PX Dinger wieder auftauchen :)
Und naja,das Chapter scheint nicht so,als würde es besonders spannend werden :dark:

anifan

Gottheit
Endlich gehts los, aber es nervt, dass Ruffy nicht kämpft, naja spätestens wenn er bei Ace ist, muss er gegen seinen Großvater oder Sengok kämpfen.:twinkle:

Nikster

Otaku Legende
Otaku Veteran
PX Armee... was soll man sagen, war irgendwie ja zu erwarten, dass die die noch einsetzen. Das Mihawk gegen WB kämpft überrascht mich, dass hätte ich echt nicht gedacht. Ich freu mich jetzt schon auf das Chapter^^

im_L

Otaku Gott
Otaku Veteran
gegen Garp denk ich eher weniger^^
und Budda glaubsch auch nicht
kommt wahrsch noch nen anderer vorher dran :b

in dem Confirmed spoiler steht nix von Whitebeard vs mihawk :b

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Masatake

ニュースキャスタ
Otaku Veteran
Hier gibt es noch mehr Spielzeug für euch.

Source: んじゃ @ 2ch
Credit: Nja

Code:
映画の情報とか一切見てないっすごめんね

白ひげ5番隊隊長 剣花のビスタだったはず
PXは10体ぐらいしか書かれていなかったけどみんなすごい驚きだったから
もっといるかも

—–

んじゃ抜けてんの補足しておくね

ルフィVS鷹の目は一方的で鷹の目がどんどん押して兄エースからどんどん遠ざかる
攻撃しようにも腕を斬られるイメージしかでなく攻撃できないルフィをみて
鷹の目 ほう…少しは成長しているようだな ニヤリ
場面変わり クロコへ
クロコ おいおいお前と組むだって?笑わせんな部下にしてくださいじゃねえのか? 的名発言をし
クロコ 消えろドフラミンゴ!
と巨大な砂嵐の竜巻を作り出しジョズ・ドフラは竜巻に消える
そしてなぜかバギーも巻き込まれ飛ばされる
再びルフィに戻り 囚人2名が鷹の目に挑むが瞬殺襲い掛かる時名前いってたけど忘れたw
鷹の目 雑魚の名前などいちいち覚えていない… そしてルフィにまた攻撃を仕掛けた所
上空を飛んでいたバギーを発見したルフィが ゴムゴムのJET身代わり と
バギーVS鷹の目に

続く

—–

細切れや千切りにされても死なないバギーはもしや勝てるのでは
と調子にのるがマギー弾をうつが打ち返されバギー爆死
ルフィ バギーーーーーーーーー!!お前のことは一生忘れねえぞ!!
再び兄の所に向かって走るルフィを見ていたマルコ
マルコ おい援護してやれ!
と5番隊長を呼び 鷹の目VS剣花ビスタ
ビスタ お初にお目にかかります鷹の目殿
鷹の目 お前は 白ひげ五番隊隊長剣花のビスタだな!?
ビスタ 私の事をお知りで!?
鷹の目 知らんはずないだろう…
後はセンゴクになって放送中止
(全世界の人を敵にまわすかもしれないこの後放送するのは海軍が 勝利 したって事だけでいい)
その後大量のPX軍団が出てきたところで

完です
Cover image is Luffy eating bananas with monkey

Luffy vs Mihawk
Mihawk’s fierce attacks forces Luffy to back away further and further from Ace.
Luffy can’t attack, only thing he can imagine by doing so is to be sliced up.
Mihawk smiles, noticing Luffy’s gaining experience.

Scene changes to Croc
Croc says something to the likes of “teaming up with you? don’t make me laugh. Don’t you mean, “please Mr Croc can I work under you?” Get lost Doflamingo!
Croc creates a massive sandstorm, blowing away both Jozu and DoFlamingo.
Buggy is caught in the sandstorm also and is blown away

Scene back to Luffy
Two prisoners attack Mihawk, and says their names but I forgot them. (<- Nja's comment)
Mihwak says the likes of "I don't remember names of fodders" and continues attacking Luffy
Luffy finds Buggy up in the sky. "Gomu Gomu no JET scapegoat!"
Switch places with Buggy, and now it's Buggy vs Mihawk

Buggy doesn't die even from getting sliced into bits, and he gets cocky and shoots a bomb at Mihawk.
Mihawk hits the bomb back at Buggy, blowing him up.
Luffy: BUGGGGYYYYYY!!! I will never forget you!!

Luffy gets back to heading to his brother, and Marco is watching him.
Marco: Hey, back him up!
Marco calls up the fifth division captain, Vista "The Sword Flower".

Mihwak vs Vista
Vista: First time to meet you, good sir Hawkeye.
Mihawk: You are the Whitebeard Pirates Fifth DIvision Captain Vista "The Sword Flower" are you not!?
Vista: Oh, you know me?
Mihawk: Of course I would....

Sengoku stops the broadcast
Sengoku (If we broadcast this, the whole world might be against us... the only thing that needs to be broadcasted after is our victory)
After that, huge army of PX shows up

End

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Neaera

Huh?
Otaku Veteran
Wegen Filler ...

Es wird bald vor dem Start des 10. Filmes in Japan 4 Episoden geben die quasi als Einleitung für den Film dienen, also die Story näher beleuchten. Dürfte also durchaus interessant werden.

Spoiler hören sich schonmal nett an, aber ich warte lieber noch etwas ab.

Masatake

ニュースキャスタ
Otaku Veteran
Spoiler gehen langsam in die vollständigkeit jetzt auch mit Dialog und allem drum und dran.

Pics dürften auch nicht mehr lange auf sich warten lassen sobald ich weiß.

Source: 2ch
Credit: Nja

Commander of Whitebeard’s 5th division should be “Sword Flower” Vista
There are only about 10 PX and it’s not stated clearly but since everyone’s quite surprised maybe there are some more
There we go, I’mma just add stuff I forgot, k~
Luffy vs Hawkeye is rather one-sided, Hawkeye is dominating and big brother Ace’s place is getting further and further away
But it’s not like Luffy is about to be cut down, it’s more like Mihawk can’t hit him [TN: Not too sure about the first part but meh...]
Hawkeye: Ho ho…you’ve grown quite a bit, huh?
Scene changes to where Crocodile is:
Crocodile: Hey hey, I should join forces with you!? Don’t make me laugh! Isn’t it more like you wanna make me your henchman?, he’s saying something along those lines
Crocodile: Beat it, Dofllamingo!
And he’s creating some huge sand storm tornado that knocks Doflamingo and Jozu for a loop. For some reason Buggy’s struck by that thing as well and is blown in the air
It’s getting back to Luffy:
Two of the prisoners take on Hawkeye but he’s attacking them in a flash with some killer move. They get struck down and we get to know their names in just that moment but I forgot them *lol*
Hawkeye: I can’t remember each and every small fish’s name…, and he’s charging another attack towards Luffy
Meanwhile Buggy is still in the air due to Hawkeye’s strike and when Luffy sees him, he goes: Gomu Gomu no JET Scapegoat –> and it’s Buggy vs Hawkeye
to be continued
Since Buggy can’t die no matter in how many pieces you chop him, he might be able to put up a fight.
If he’s not slacking of and gets to shoot another Magie Ball this might be some killing attack [TN: Feels like Nja is rather predicting things in this passage...]
And Luffy would go: BUGGY~~~~!! I’ll never forget ya in this life!!
So it’s going back to Luffy once again who is still rushing towards where Ace is, no sign of Marco
Marco: Hey, gimme some backing up here!
And he’s calling for 5th division commander –> it’s Hawkeye vs “Sword Flower” Vista
Vista: First I’ll take care of those eyes of yours, Hawkeye-dono
Hawkeye: You’re Vista, commander of Whitebeards 5th division, aren’t you!?
Vista: Oh, so you know me!?
Hawkeye: I don’t seem to not know you…
At the end Sengoku stops the broadcast
(Maybe they don’t want to make the people of the world their enemies and so they’ll only start broadcasting again if the marine is the winner…)
After that a huge army with loads of PX’es appears.
Additional bits by Nja
Oh, and Mihawk was shaking in joy from Luffy’s power.
He was thinking to himself Luffy may be the most powerful man on the sea, because he gains alliance and friends everywhere he goes, even his former enemies.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

bskbob

Best in the World
Otaku Veteran
wenn Sengok jetzt seinen Joker Pacifista ausspielt kann die Hinrichtung ja nicht mehr lange aus sich warten lassen.

Buggy gegen Falkenauge hoffe mal Buggy findet seine Einzelteile wieder nachdem ihn Falkenauge zerstükelt :hahaha:.

Oben