[Diskussion] What was your favorite anime growing up?

KatorzeLe

Gläubiger
Like most of the rest here, it's going to be Dragonball Z...not because it was great or anything, but because it was the only thing that was available at the time. Sure it might be good, but when everyone in class keeps talking about it and RPing all the time, it doesn't look that good anymore.

k2156375

Novize
That would be DB, series that aired in the TV here - Z and GT.
Other than that maybe Pokemon series from first one to, hm I don't even remember 4th?

zhugetrane

Novize
Crayon Shinchan. I was always get up in the morning to watch this show though after I grew up I realized it's quite bad influence.
Konchuu Monogatari Minashigo Hutch. A good tearjerker. I never saw the reunion with his mother. Localized TV ver always incomplete here.

Hafini

Gläubiger
Sailor Moon is the first anime i have ever watched. Also, Sailor Jupiter was my first crush.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
The very first anime that I watched was Time Travel Tondekeman as a kid. Watching TV anime here is like watching any kid's show. I've never been specifically started being "into anime" until seeing Rurouni Kenshin, realizing there's more depth in anime than the usual laughs and fun. After that, It's like a landslide and I kept getting pulled in one title after another: Fushigi Yuugi, Cardcaptor Sakura, Tenkuu no Escaflowne, Nube, Tenchi Muyo, etc.

I grew up with stuffs like Dragon Ball, but I'd say my favorite one growing up was Yu Yu Hakusho! and later Hunter x Hunter.

RunnaWay

Novize
Definitely Naruto. watched it on TV first year or and loved it, couple years later i came across it again on TV by chance and decided to watch it. No Regratts

moriarty08

Gläubiger
I always watched Dragon Ball, Pokemon and Digimon on TV after school. There wasn't really anything else for me to watch. At least until I found out about the internet.

Alex_80

Novize
It's very difficult to choose, I have watched many Anime, but if I have to choose, perhaps Detective Conan and Sailor Moon.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Oben