[Diskussion] What was your favorite anime growing up?

Sagiri-chan

Kawaii ◕‿◕✿
I honestly never really watched pokemon, but i played the games.
My first Anime was OnePiece followed by Naruto, so these two would be the ones i grew up with :3

neoasherz

Novize
If there was a poll Dragon Ball Z I think would win hands on. Even the weakest of the group (you know who) is pretty much a super hero compared if they were in other series.

Arutnev

Novize
Easily Yu Yu Hakusho, which was called Ghost Fighter where I watched it. Names were different, too, like the MC was Eugene, and the short guy was Vincent (my favourite character back then). This and Sailor Moon where my earliest memories of cartoons/anime.

Hafini

Gläubiger
I grown up watching Doraemon and Pokemon. With Dragon Ball, i prefer reading the manga though, never actually finished the whole anime.

thedoxp

Gläubiger
I grown up watching Dragon Ball & Doraemon too. When that story has been end. I feel happy. But now Dragonball revive again... in a strange way...

gto27

Novize
I grow up watching dragon ball z, pokemon, monster rancher and detective conan anime that I am still careful.

ppp82p

Novize
Dragonball Z, my first anime ever.
I'm really happy about the new series they're making. A lot of derpy episodes, but I feel some of the old vibes ;)

Oben