[Diskussion] What was your favorite anime growing up?

Otarus

Gläubiger
In any case with 8 YugiOhh / Naruto and with the age of 13 Eureka7/GundemSeed. From 13 I then discovered on Animax cable Germany. The times then were divine. I can still remember exactly how the times have taken 2 weeks after the New Year with all the anime episodes in one day. Of course, I was lucky that my parents are gone and I've could chill for 2 weeks before the television :). (Of course, not all day, let's say half the day xD) Then came all NGE, Witch Balde, BlackCat, Eureka7, Cowboy Bebop, and so what I would do just this to do it again experience the whole ...........:noooo:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Slyrs

Gläubiger
Dragonball was the Shit !!!

I would definitely say Dragon Ball was the anime which accompanied my childhood most.
But as i remember the first anime i had watched is SABER RIDER holy moly is this long ago.
Do you remember what is your first anime you had watched???
Tell us folks

Slainte your
Slyrs

Mezelmoerder3D

Diplompsychopath mit *
VIP
I remember^^ those were days. At home on RTL 2 first came Pokemon, after that Sailor Moon and at the end Dragonball XD.

But the first and best i saw was Saberrider and the Star Sheriffs.

ssjvegito

Ungläubiger
I grew up watching dbz like 15 years ago as most of the kids in my neighbourhood. Didn't watch anime after that for a long time. Started watching anime again like 10 years ago after cowboy bebop and still watching ever since.

Mako5

Novize
Dragonball is the anime which accompanied my childhood. A new episode was a new adventure for me. I don't know if there are other anime which accompanied so many children in the last 20 years. :)

relyt

Gläubiger
I liked many anime when I was younger, which is the reason I got into anime in the first place. If I have to pick a favorite one it would have to be tenchi muyo, althought most other anime were good too.

Oben