[Biete] (Animated Flash) Yosino Monster of the Sea 1-2 English translated

leonidaster

Scriptor
This are the latest Yosino works i hope he return soon
so if you like his animations support the artist buying some of his works the DLsite is provided

Thanks to Kletian from Fakku forums who is the one to translate all this wonderfull works so all the credits go for him well that said Have Fun

By the way i will only upload the english ones sadly enogh the 3° one isn't tranlated yet so if you want you could try with commisioned to Kleitan this is the fakku forum thread if anyone are interested

Mirrorcreator: ZippyShare, OneFichier, BillionUp, RapidShare, FileCloud, FourShared, TwoShared, DepositFiles, FireDrive and FourShared (i recomend this one, fast download speed but you need to register first)

Be aware that some servers failed to make the mirrors :cowboy:

[Yosino] Monsters of the Sea 1 ENG

DLsite
80 MB
Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.

Monsters of the Sea 2 ENG

DLsite

2 parts 200 MB, 154 MB

Hidden content

:pw:

Hidden content

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Tiger-B

Gläubiger
Monster of the Sea ist gut aber kommt nicht halbwegs an der Qualität von den ersten 2 Teilen ran (mit dem Esel und den Hunden). Irgendwer hat die sogar hier in deutsch reingestellt und mir sehr viel Freude bereitet. Beim ersten hat man sogar ein paar Pferde im Hintergrund gesehen. Leider war von den großen Freundenspender nichts zu sehen, nur der "kleine" Esel dürfte mehrmals ran.

Oben