This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Du verwendest einen veralteten Browser. Es ist möglich, dass diese oder andere Websites nicht korrekt angezeigt werden. Du solltest ein Upgrade durchführen oder einen alternativen Browser verwenden.
Learned English from watching a lot of Cartoon Network. It improved further through school, but watching CN when younger helped me a whole lot to learn English. Advise it to anyone when being young!
Not English no. Did pick up a few words of Japanese here and there though, but of course, without any proper training it's nowhere near enough to get through even a single episode completely without subs.
Even as a native speaker, there is always a way to improve your knowledge of the language. There are certain words that I've learnt how to spell all because I read them in a manga (having only ever spoken those words before and never seen them written) or even entirely new phrases that I would have never used had it not been for anime/manga.
So if it can help native speakers, I'm sure it must be a great learning tool for non-natives.
I've learn a lot of language from reading manga/watch movie. I know how to read how to listen. But a real problem will happen when you speak with real one even talk from phone. lol
Ohhh I#ve actually really improved my english, since I watch Anime with english subtitles and I used to read some manga in english... that was quite helpful, bcs I could learn more vocabulary that way... well, live action moves helped as well, but that doesn't matter now xD
I've learn a lot of language from reading manga/watch movie. I know how to read how to listen. But a real problem will happen when you speak with real one even talk from phone. lol
I agree at least you would know basic sentence structure or uncommon words. Its also helps you read faster since you must finish 1 sentence at that particular moment.
My biggest source of read english comes from that, especially when I was still a teenager.
But I also read a lot of book and novels as well. And now I'm more and more on the listening side.
Next step is probably a trip to england (even though brexit ftw)
I'll have to agree like that. If you're learning a foreign language, watching anime/manga isn't the best way. That's at least what my Japanese language teacher told me when she said that some people learn Japanese listening to Japanese music and it comes out horrible.
I learn English in videogame, the anime translated sometime is censored o confuse, not all time.
Yuo know, the game can you go slow, think the word, the Anime if you paused 1 minute...... i alway lost the line :/