[Diskussion] Best hentai style for you? [drawing style, not genre !]

NamiXxX

♥Nami Otaku♥
Otaku Veteran
If you ask me , I would choose the Mizugi Kanojo Animation Hentai as the best hentai style...

copyright

Novize
I like the Bible Black style more than the Taimanin Asagistyle. In Taimanin Asagi the sex-scenes are animated to fast, it's kind of annoying. Bible black has the same quality but the sex-scenes are less chaotic.

Bible Black is my all time favorite series, so I like it's style the most.

Neren

Novize
I like almost anything, save for the more bizarre stuff. But I really like anything where the woman is in control...

Aquifel

Novize
I really enjoy the style in ones like Aneki, the girls are a little over done, but the art overall is just so nice.

Meebo2

Novize
I personally prefer more romantic hentai, granted their is a large amount of rape, tentacles, etc. I quickly skim for the ones with possible woman initiating the sex or the random romantic comedy hentai.

I've been a big fan of 3D hentai lately, but the majority of them are just not my style. Umemaro3D is probably my favorite of that genre. Otherwise, I tend to stick with the cute style of Hentai.

RevHast

Novize
Gspot express is probably my favorite. Bible Black is good and realistic. Angel Blade Punish extra scene was hot, but too bad it's censored.

Oben