[Diskussion] Biggest waste of money?

kudryaka

Novize
Bought a figura back when i studied over country as a gift for myself for finishing studies
then forgot to pack it in my bag as i was in a hurry to go back
i was staying at a rent house and when goes to retrieve it, was told it was thrown off...

zhane

Gläubiger
A Whole bunch volume of Negima, and Love Hina manga.
Love the author works, and want to support it with buy a copy when licensed in my country.
Now it dwells in nice rack inside my bedroom.

loopoo

Novize
Looking back at the money I spend for the "Manga Love Story" Part 1-25, that was pretty much a waste of money. The story isn´t exactly going to anywhere, with the same or similar situations repeating themselfes over and over again countless times.

Namiirei

Novize
Rosario + vampire.

Why the hell did i get such a crap manga. I still wonder.

Most of time, i have a pretty great feeling, but oh boy, i was so wrong with this one.

Kira20

Gläubiger
Bought a figura back when i studied over country as a gift for myself for finishing studies
then forgot to pack it in my bag as i was in a hurry to go back
i was staying at a rent house and when goes to retrieve it, was told it was thrown off...
I somehow feel the pain you're facing. I bought a bunch of figures too but they're in good condition and will be kept that way. Only one sad moment was when my lil sis accidentally stepped on one when it fell on the floor.

Oben