[Diskussion] Biggest waste of money?

qaws4

Novize
Bought a full set of DBZ dvds, but in the end I keep watch the episodes online when I want to watch them back. So yeah, that buy was a waste....

One piece for me. Was cleaning my room and with a heavy heart toss away all the boxset I've collected. It's just the same thing I have in my hard drive, and even that i dont know if I'd ever go to over watching them all again

Meh ... it's pretty much been ages since I actually bought any anime. I either watch online or on TV, but it's been quite some time since I actually bought a physical disc.

Hafini

Gläubiger
My biggest disappointment is probably Case Closed. I bought up everything till volumes 50 then got really bored of how the manga just drag for so long with too many similiar cases.

Waltikon

The Katsumi Otaku !
Otaku Veteran
Steamboy DVD. It is not a bad Movie, but it doesn't thrill me.

But the really biggest waste of money are these "Free to play" Browsergames!

thedoxp

Gläubiger
Even until last year. My biggest waste of money still be Gundam Seed. They selling Special edition and after that a few year They selling ReMaster. What I have to do to my gundam seed dvd set box...lol

KatorzeLe

Gläubiger
Biggest waste for me would be buying what you have seen/read.
If you can view it for free, what the point in buying. Sure there are some that you really want to buy, but after the rush wears off, there is only regret. The stuff I would buy are those I cannot get for free. Wouldn't that be best?

k2156375

Novize
Bleach manga I bought.. When I think of it, I regret that. It got so weak and boring after the halfway point in the story..

Amaducias

Gläubiger
Biggest waste for me would be buying what you have seen/read.
If you can view it for free, what the point in buying. Sure there are some that you really want to buy, but after the rush wears off, there is only regret. The stuff I would buy are those I cannot get for free. Wouldn't that be best?
Well if everyone checked it out for free then there wouldn't be any money for new content right?

On another note my personal biggest regret was buying an Xbox one solely for the Rare collection. Although the game was pretty much a perfect injection of nostalgy, the xbox sees no further use.

Fugiwa

Ungläubiger
Bleach manga I bought.. When I think of it, I regret that. It got so weak and boring after the halfway point in the story..
You are kind of right... I feel like I have to buy the paper version, just to support Kubo-sensei, even if I've already read all the scan... The end is fine, but the plot wasn't developed enough, as it was said, he had to "rush" the end.

Also, maybe HxH manga was a waste... after the G.I part, I feel like it wasn't worth to continue this serie, but well New World arc sounds great !

Oben