[Diskussion] Biggest waste of money?

BaSoL

Novize
right no I only have about 30 mangas, some dragonball, some fullmetal alchemist and She, The Ultimate Weapon is complete in my collection. Out of them I'd say that the waste of my money have been the dragonball mangas, but i really liked them a long time ago.
For me such endless mangas like Naruto are useless, i'd never buy them, cause the story isn't moving forward, theres also too much talk in between the fights in my opinion...

boejakka

Novize
probably would be otaku no video what a piece of junk was that for me.
As for manga's it would be none as the only shop that sells them here doesn't have a huge collection so it all comes down to ordering them. So there aren't any real impulse buy on that department. I just generally avoid the long series as story progress on those are in most cases slow.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Caleas

Novize
I once bought an artbook of Dragon Ball for about 49 Mark... I saved my money for several months to buy it... only to find out it was bunch of crap..... It´s still somewhere arround... I am getting angry again...

inyri

Novize
Bought the first DvD´s of Gundam Seed cause at that time i thought it would be nice to watch it in german.......well epic failing sync who´d guessed?

My biggest waste of Money was definitly "Saber Rider" :wakuwaku:

I watched this Anime when i was a child. After 20 Years i have seen a Pic in Internet with the Saber RIders and immediatly bought alle the DVDs.

But i couldnt watch it more than like 30 Minutes. :kukukuh: It was the biggest Trash ive ever seen. now I think Saber Rider is like Power Rangers. Totally shit for adults but very cool for kids.

I only buy DVDs that I already have seen and if its good I buy it to say Thx to the developer
;)

My best DVDs:
Chobits
Elfenlied
Devil May Cry
Death Note
Princess Mononoke
FF VII Advent Children
Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Drag

n87

Novize
The Digimon episode, where the kids could change theselfes into Digimons, sorry, but i ve forgotten the name...

Halibay

Novize
yeah I'd have to say Detective Conan, I'm a big fan of the mysteries and so far I've gotten all the volumes.

Oben