[Diskussion] Biggest waste of money?

dfinc

Ungläubiger
Bleach, HunterxHunter....they started with interesting premises...but quickly devolved into rounds and round of battles :(

digger

Gottheit
Some german volume of one piece. The translation is just so bad and makes it seem so childish that it's totally unreadable. I'd really love to buy all volumes, but if the translation stays like it is now, I might never do it.

Kakashi_girl_90

Ungläubiger
Uhm, I'd say Detective Conan, I started collecting it, but soon I figured out that gosho aoyama wasn't planning to end this series, but keeps on filling in those stupid cases..I think the series has reached chapter 700 already (!!!!)

and the german version of naruto, basically it's alright, but the translation sucks very often

Wessex

Novize
Naruto definitly. The author messed the hole story up. It began wonderful but now i don't even bother read it, not to mention buy it any more. -_-

langen7

Novize
I haven't bought any yet, but if I had bought Bleach or Naruto or Inuyasha I think I'd be fairly disappointed if I hadn't seen them already...

tallgut

Ungläubiger
I think any English version of any anime I have ever bought was a real genuine dissipation of money. In most cases the story is altered to a degree that changes the story from it's Japanese counterpart. The voice actors too most not all seem very disinterested. Now I just watch all Japanese versions since I know the Japanese language pretty well now. The lack of effort of English imported shows was one of the factors that made me want to learn the language. At least I got a positive out of watching and spending money those lackluster versions.

vusi92

Exarch
I think the Manga Love Stories manga books i bought recently ....
Dammed should have bought Hellsing instead xd

Indigo Rose

Ungläubiger
I got a used copy of Candidate For Goddess for practically nothing...

Biggest waste of money ever. Seriously, they should pay you for watching something like that...

Kare

Novize
I think my biggest waste of money was the volume of Mezzo.
It looked really promising in the background with the story description and all.
In the end I was really disappointed.

Memeko

Gottheit
ähm looking back at the money i spend for "ah!my goddes" according to the quality of the story, damn that was pretty a waste of money and in my eyes the biggest i've ever had

Oben