[ADV] Black Lilith Collection

SaverX

Gottheit
Naja down ist so ne Sache, der Übersetzer hat ja geschrieben er übersetzt weiter und stellt die Patches über irc bereit, oder so, aber nur noch denen die er vertraut und den Spendern.

I'm NOT stopping the work I do. I will continue translating, albeit in private, for the perceivable future. What does "private" mean? It means I'm not making public what I'm translating nor am I distributing any patches that I translate. I am leaving that up solely to the donors/trustees. If they want to claim credit for them, fine, I don't care.

With that said, I really appreciate the dozens and dozens of emails I've been getting expressing both gratitude for what I've done and worry that I might be stopping.

I was thinking about setting up a private IRC channel for donors and those I trust so you can know what I'm working on and be able to collectively commission future projects. I'm not sure if IRC would be the ideal place for everyone, however.

Kamillo55855

Ungläubiger
Odp

Sie haben nach Pommern es durch einen Brand NTLEA_086_BETA, als es nicht ändern Sie den Namen der exe-Gipfel und einen Ordner auf dem gleichen

Oben