[English] Collection Illusion Games English Ver

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

santardo

Novize
Hi is first i´d like tu thank you 4 all the uploads :)))))

I´f just got one q is the game ''Battle Raper'' allrady uncesored or is there a HF and English patch witch do this separatly ?

cheers Santardo

santardo

Novize
hi danke für für die flotte antwort

ich kenne den thread mit all den patches usw. jedoch hab ich den patch für besagtes spiel dort nicht gefunden also sry wenn ich jetzt lästig bin jedoch bin eich einfach nur richtig blind auf meine alten tage ^^ oder ist einfach nicht drin ? :)

cheers Santardo

Chaosredeye

Scriptor
I have problems with the game Battle Raper 2 if i start the game in fullscreenmode the screen is black but i hear the sound and if i start the game in windowmode so i can see the intro and can in the menu choose "story" but if i choose "new" the game freeze.

Ich habe probleme mit den Spiel Battle Raper 2 wen ich das Spiel im Vollbildmodus starte ist der Bildschirm schwartz aber ich höhre das intro wenn ich aber das Spiel im Fenstermodus starte sehe ich das intro aber es hängt sich auf wenn ich z.B. auf "story" und danach auf "new" klicke.

BeaTleS

Gesperrt
I have problems with the game Battle Raper 2 if i start the game in fullscreenmode the screen is black but i hear the sound and if i start the game in windowmode so i can see the intro and can in the menu choose "story" but if i choose "new" the game freeze.
unfortunately, I can not help
I tested on XP and it works well

J-Nought

4ever Jack
I can't download Yuusha. JDownloader tells me that the parts offline. And without the programm it doesn't work. Where's the problem?

Chieko Nakasato

Artificial Boy
Otaku Veteran
Viele Möglichkeiten gibt's ja nicht:

Ist Dein JD up to date?
Hotfile-Plugin defekt - funktionieren andere Hotfile-Links?
Anfängerfehler - Text- statt Link-Kopie eingefügt?

EDIT: Kann nur ohne JD downloaden. Warum? Keine Ahnung...
Immerhin ein Fortschritt. ;)

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Oben