Do you like inexperienced girls or experienced girls in H Games?

Do you like unexperienced girls or experienced girls in H Games?

• Unexperienced Girls

Stimmen: 7 46,7%
  • Experienced Girls

Stimmen: 8 53,3%

• Anzahl der Umfrageteilnehmer

mignspas

Novize
Confident girls. ;P

Doesn't matter if they're experienced or inexperienced so long as they are confident. (I suppose this would be more common with experienced girls, though.)

Neren

Novize
I'm one of the few who prefers experienced women. I'm a very passive person, so a girl who knows what to do and wants to take charge turns me on.

Aquifel

Novize
They're both kinda nice, i think it depends on the body type, i just want it to match i guess. If she looks experienced, id prefer she be experienced, etc. Its always odd to find a totally inexperienced girl in a game who runs around dressed like a prostitute.

I'm definitely more attracted to the shy, innocent stereotype of the inexperienced girls. The experienced girl would have to look absolutely beautiful to catch my eye.

Experienced, definitely.

Resistance may make one's penis harder, and being dominant is certainly appealing. However, after seeing things in hentai that I can't unsee, there's always the lingering fear of the shy girl's disproportionate retribution. Suffice it to say, emotional scars would be the best case scenario. At least with the experienced ones, it either ends in being rocked senseless or left in lament. Either one is fine.

Anusha

Verschollen im Void
Otaku Veteran
i like to prefer both.^^
Experienced girls, cause she knows what turns a man on.
and inexperienced girls, cause they cute when they shy like hinata, from Naruto.^^

Oben