[Diskussion] Hentai mangas with plot

Ok. First, I'm going to be sincere here and say that I'm making this post to have your opinions of hentais and, if possible, make a list for myself to enjoy.

The thing is this: I want to know if you remember a hentai where you liked how the author made the plot, the story, and even how he developed the characters on that.

I'm talking about that times when you started reading without a motive aside of some little fun, and then you found yourself staying for the story.

I think that in most cases there are long series or story-arcs which fulfill that criteria, but maybe it happened to you with a particular tittle or one-shot.

For example: To me one of those moments happened with the universe of stories by the mangaka FUUGA, centered in the "Teacher and Student" story.

I have others, but let's see if you can think of more ;)

Cendol

Gläubiger
There are actually lots of Hentai mangas with storyline, usually would be more than a volume. Some that I can now think of:

Maya Miyazaki works, eg. Blush DC, Minimum
[Aomaru Seta] Blade Play series
Harumi Chihiro works, eg. Falling in love is work and Velvet kiss
[Haruki] Hishouka drops series
[Honna Wakou] Nozoki Ana - A Peephole series
[MG Joe] Minano Sensei series
etc etc etc

There are actually lots of Hentai mangas with storyline, usually would be more than a volume. Some that I can now think of:

etc etc etc
Yeah I know, and of those the one I've read is Velvet Kiss. But most of them are ecchi, borderline hentai that can be discussed on other forums. I was talking about proper hardcore hentai that you read not expecting it having a plot that you like.

Another example, this time a doujin: EVA-ReTake.

zhane

Gläubiger
With doujin you'll hardly find any good storyline, especially most doujin based on alternate story of original works.
But some author write original story with good storyline in their doujin, like RAITA with Magical Girl series.

You'll find a lot of good storyline hentai manga in tankoubon series (volume series).

Kira20

Gläubiger
This thread is quite good. I'm going to read some of the suggested posts here since like user zhane mentioned, doujins and such hardly contains storyline or plot. Hope more suggestions are to be posted. :eek:

Expanding Flan

Gläubiger

etc etc etc
Velvet Kiss and Nozoki Ana are the only ones on my list. Sometimes they can be a little on the soft side, so they don't really start my engines, but they're pretty interesting.

Clown ReeD

Gläubiger
Not really an overarching plot, so to speak, but I really like reading the works of NaPaTa. He makes really lovey-dovey stuff. Pretty much the only vanilla hentai I read, honestly.

is there a more accurate name for these type of manga? I've read some of titles mentioned here, and the sex is pretty light to be calling them hentai

Edema Ruh

Novize
I don't know if it was already mentioned, but Evangelion Re-Take doujinshi has an great plot. Frankly speaking, I liked it so much that now it is a canon for me.

neoasherz

Novize
It's actually a bit difficult to have such long plots for hentai since there needs to be a good story and many artist prefer one shots since they could also do something new to keep their creative juices flowing.

That said, Kisragi Gunma is well known for having nearly an entire book with a plot. You can read almost any book from that artist and it almost always have a continuous plot.

Oben