[Diskussion] Hentai mangas with plot

PoiuyZ

Novize
I can think of a few but do not live up to your expectations. Seto yuuki (Stretta, Stringendo, Accelerando, allargando,...)has a few good stories that intertwine with each other; Tsuyatsuya, Tatoeba Haha Ga are six volumes (I don't remenber exactly) and Azuki Kurenai-Mrs no Kokuhaku, a great history of love between a teacher a former student.

Hafini

Gläubiger
Some series I remember are the Es series by Ocha, Shoujo to Gang to Aoi Yoru by Dobato and pretty much every works by Fuuga.

raidnoir

Novize
Cuvie is particular to have long stories. Though I usually like short stories of about 50 pages. I cannot recall a a whole tank that I would read though.

Sticaaaaaa

Ungläubiger
Cuvie draws a lot of one-shots, but there's stuff like Nightmare Maker which consists of six volumes: it was quite good, too bad for the end that felt a bit rushed.

ppp82p

Novize
To me one of those moments happened with the universe of stories by the mangaka FUUGA, centered in the "Teacher and Student" story.
I remember that. If it's not between my favourites of all time, it's in my favourites of the time I was reading it. I also got a little upset because some of the stories of the other tankoubons (linked all together) weren't translated completely. I should look up to see if something new it's now ready to read.

If I have to name a favourite it's "Yanagida-kun to Mizuno-san" by Enomoto Heights. Even though I already knew what the endings was going to be, I loved all the story and also a thing about the "antagonist" I won't say because spoilers :D

Petpunk

Gläubiger
I liked "Hotaruko" because the plot tbh. Is the only hentai I can remember that I actually watched because the plot.

panzain

Novize
Well, Pisu Hame by Shiwasu no Okina was fun. It wasn't as plot heavy or as engaging as something like Velvet Kiss, per se, but I did end up staying with it until the end because of story.

Netoraserare is one I'm still with.

There was another manga a long time ago concerning lovers working for opposing toy companies or something...? I dunno, been too long

Vaijuu-H

Novize
Hmmm Hentai manga with plot > Kon Kit Series I think. his work is several book with connection from one book to another

tobygiant

Ungläubiger
Hi there. I am a big fan of hentai manga, I think that they are really interesting. I am not a pervert, but I really like reading this kind of manga, because it's something new to me. My favorites hentai manga is Girls Fight and Shin Taimashi Kaguya. I liked it so much, that I couldn't stop reading. However, there are many other cool hentai mangas, thank you guys for sharing them, I am going to try them for sure !

Oben