Hi everyone, I introduce myself.

Foxy63

Novize
Hi everyone, I introduce myself.
Foxy63, a translator of anime for some years (in my profile you can find the link to my site).
With the nickname Kitsune I have transleted also some hentais, above all dated, with an interesting story; in practice animes in which is present also sex, not necessarily represented explicitly (see Gosenzo san'e).
I happened on this forum looking for the German version of Lingerie Senshi Papillon Rose because I'm preparing a multilingual version of it and decided to stop and take a look at a fansub world I do not know. (By the way, anyone knows where I can find a german version of Nageki no Kenkou Yuuryouji? I've jiust published it whit seven languages but I could not find a German version, although I know it existed.)
If it was not clear I do not know German ...

hopp

Ordenspriester
Hi and welcome.
Unfortunaly I can't help you with your request but admire your dedication to bring multiple nations together ... through hentai! :D
As you problably already know you need 10 (not spam) post to get to the good sections here on the board.

In bocca al lupo e buon divertimento!

A Nova

Scriptor
Welcome here in the Forum.
Nice to see people from other countries sitting together and sharing their interests. I am so sorry, I can't help you with your matter. But I gonna take a look at your webpage:) I am curious about what I will find.

Oben