How good is your English?

How good is your English?

• Anzahl der Umfrageteilnehmer

Spartan64

Scriptor
Well my english is a bit of a mixed bag. Wrting is pretty difficult for me since i lack the practice. Understanding through listening and reading is pretty well on the other side. It even is enough to read some Studys and what not. Speaking is good enough for basic conversation but more and i look like an idiot for trying:lamdead:

I'll say I'm pretty decent myself. It is not my native language, but I grew up in a society where English is the primary language of technology, commerce, industry, education, and politics. For example, we have our own language in Windows systems, but almost, if not zero uses our native language on their computers and instead uses either English(UK) or English(US). It's like everyone here just grew up having English all around them, and would always learn it at a good level without even trying to. I'd say a non-educated person here is almost better on English than typical Japanese can be.

I use it very often in my Job and i read my news on english too. In the 5 to 10th class I was very bad because of the teacher. I developed good english skills by playing with many different nationalities and playing games in english.

I guess that helped me out a lot in my apprenticeship and many other parts of my life.

shymumei

Novize
There are language Speaking Test here in Switzerland and i got the hightest degree in the said of test you can make. The test is nearly at the native language Level like buisness english

Oben