Stimmen: 20 3,2%
  • German is my native language

Stimmen: 391 63,0%
  • I can speak the language better then most Germans

Stimmen: 95 15,3%

• Anzahl der Umfrageteilnehmer

Wallioo

Novize
I can understand german but its difficult to speak it.
Can speak Dutch and English and i'm also going to follow Japanese.

TheCaptain

Ungläubiger
I don't really know much German at all but I have a friend who does and she likes to talk in it at random. I took Japanese though... not that I know much of that either. :P And that's after like ten years of it.

aodblade

Novize
well I come from Germany, exactly from Bavaria, where a huge amount of people talk in a dialect, that isn´t easy to understand , if you don´t come from the region of that dialect, but in my opinion those dialects are very funny ;)

imperial5

Gottheit
My german in my opinion is very perfect and so my english is :D

Since 2006 I´ve got a friend in Berkshire, where I travelled when we did a scholar exchange.
It was very funny and today we still write letters - he writes them in german and I write them in english.
It would be nice if some nice girls :onegai: would write a PM to me if they want to.:twinkle:

Wolfy

Ungläubiger
German is my native language, but I must confess, my english is much better than my german *ROFL*

wolfhead

Novize
I'm not sure whether I classify as a "native German speaker" as I'm Swiss and whoever was in Switzerland once will have noticed that there is a big difference between the Germans' German and the Swiss' German. ^^
Either way, my German is good, so is my English (or at least that is the impression I was under).

Oben