[Frage] How long have you been watching Anime or reading Manga?

vitor323

Gläubiger
i guess something like 7 years that i stated searching for it at the internet and loving it.
I watched for others 8 years on tv series as cartoonnetwork. i watched cartoons and anime, such as dragon ball and digimon on several channes. But i really started with naruto, pokemon and full metal alchemist(not the brotherhood), those are the ones that make me love anime and manga, after.

Edema Ruh

Novize
As far as I remember my journey in anime/manga world started about 10 years ago. It was an anime called Ergo Proxy. Definitely a great piece of work. I wanted to kill some time watching it before the sleep, but I ended up watching all of it in one go, and I failed my exams next day. :)

GyD

Novize
For very long… anime I started at maybe 6yo with Animes TV shows (dragon ball, city hunter, cat's eye…) Manga maybe 10 with dragon ball

PoiuyZ

Novize
Since I was a kid, before it was harder to see it because only a small amount of TV came in, but I used to watch them all.

Sagiri-chan

Kawaii ◕‿◕✿
Something about 6-7 years. And still loving it but i guess most of us do ^^
But didnt read many Mangas at all, but conusming Anime almost every day.

neoasherz

Novize
I remember when Dragon Ball Z and Sailor Moon would air very early in the morning cartoons 10 years ago and waking up just to make sure I don't miss it. They were the very first for me.

lomband

Novize
The first time I really got into Manga was probably around 8 years ago. I was pretty young and binged through all of the endless big series like One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, and Fairy Tail. After those I began to read some other things until I just completely stopped some day. I don't even know why anymore. A year ago some friends got me back into it again, but this time I'm almost only watching anime instead of reading.

Arutnev

Novize
I started watching anime first, which was 9 years ago, so maybe around 7 years for manga? I'm having a really hard time remembering what was my first manga, but my first anime was Code Geass. An amazing anime and still in my top 5.

Hafini

Gläubiger
My first anime and manga is Doraemon. That's how I started watching anime and reading manga for probably 14 years now.

Oben