[Frage] How long have you been watching Anime or reading Manga?

gto27

Novize
I started child about 3-4 years watching dragon ball z with my cousins and since I have been watching full of anime for over 17 years now and it is not ready to change

whee

Novize
I've been watching anime since the days of Digimon, so that was about 18 years ago. Damn, it's been a long time!

ppp82p

Novize
13 years by now. Likely to the boys of my generation, started with Dragonball Z as well.
I missed pokémon though.

KatorzeLe

Gläubiger
Did see pokemon back in the days too 1998-1999, but what really open my eyes was Last Exile in 2003
So going to agree with you. I started with either Pokemon or Dragon Ball Z (I don't remember which came first), but didn't even know they were anime and watched them as regular cartoon shows. Then came Last Exile. That was the first moment I learnt that there existed a thing such as anime.

TxLegit

Gläubiger
Same for me as syobon, for quite a while now, even though I didn't know the word "anime" before I was like 13 or 14. My elder cousin brought me into mangas after she showed me some interesting titles.

Suin238

Gläubiger
Over 14 years now. Looked for Yu-Gi-Oh episodes online, got into IRC, snowballed into other Cartoon Network shows and beyond.

Amaducias

Gläubiger
Started out with gundam Wing and Rurouni kenshin on my local television channels. DBZ was the real breakthrough that led me into downloading and watching anime online. Since then I have watched way too much :)

Suin238

Gläubiger
Been reading manga for about 10 years I think. Caught up with Naruto and One Piece animes and had to start reading the manga.

Oben