[Frage] How long have you been watching Anime or reading Manga?

dorm204

Ungläubiger
I started watch anime since I was a child, that time there were alot of anime on tv, at teenage I begun to read manga, and then I started liking hentai when I was high school......

Namiirei

Novize
Since i was in highschool, thanks to a group of friends.

My first manga Was evangelion (anime, tks my Best friend), followed by love hina (my first manga bought with kenshin), kenshin, Gto and...Step up, Love story (Not mine, i swear it)

Cendol

Gläubiger
I think early teen, was around 90s era. My first Manga was Dragon Ball, with other great action mangas. It was absolutely addicting and I used to procastinate a lot because of those damn mangas.

mrmuk

Gläubiger
I'm watching now for approx. 8 years. Started in december 2008 when I watched Elfen Lied, which pretty much kindled my interest for anime. Before that, I was never really much interested in anime as a 'genre', though I did watch Mononoke Hime (and loved it), aber I never actively seeked out other anime before that.

I also never watched Dragonball Z, One Piece, Detective Conan or Naruto in my childhood. Never liked those series. I did watch some Pokemon and Digimon episodes though.

Oben