[Diskussion] HRP-4C: The first almost real female android with emotions

Next up, sex bots. Then say good bye to child birth and competitive dating. Then, bye bye human race and hello robots overlords.

k1337oris

Novize
Shut the f*** up... thats just scary, i rly dun want to know wutz up in the nearly future~ like 50 years?

damn...i wonder... :/ maybe such a robot will be a part of our life...like a handy or wut tha fu....

nvm..

jubbelz

Ungläubiger
hah that'd be funny going out with your robot girlfriend and it shutting down while your on a date hah.

Eternitas

Private Eye
Otaku Veteran
I hate this robot stuff... I mean.. it's creepy :X
It's not a living creature but then it is...kinda...

scary :XX

mistermano

Gläubiger
i wonder when we'll be having the first actual sex androids... prolly in 7 years? maybe less even, those japanese fellas are really into making those

restcure

Ungläubiger
I believe her skeleton will soon(?) be available for 2 million Yen!

FYI: Disneyland (Los Angeles, CA, USA) has a live (so to speak) ASIMO demo: it more than makes up for having to go through a Micro$oft pavillion to see it.

i really was impressed by the youtube videos with the convention exhibitions of robot girls which responded to touching and talking.

You know whats gunna happen now lol... Japanese men fukking Robot chicks! Lol!!!L!L!
Women in Japan will go extinct when the males find out the robos will do anything they want them too!! KYAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE END OF THE WOOOORLD XD

Actually... Japan got currently to much people, special females. Some places are already that full that people live in rooms with only enaugh space for a bed.

RTL2x

Novize
oh wow!!!
this video is really creepy!
it took me some time to figure out that this was the roboter.

Oben