[Frage] IF you could turn back time...

deepfountain

Ungläubiger
I'll just try different things.
As I conduct the unknown, new opportunities will emerge.
I don't think anyone could ever exhaust their potential.

panzain

Novize
Wouldn't mind redoing high school again. Avoid some embarrassing moments and actually stand a chance in terms of relationships and whatnot.

Achoron

Novize
Not really turn back time, but if we could have check-points that would be great or if we could turn back time and keep the foresight. So many things I wish I wouldn't of said, so much wasted time instead of hanging out with friends...

kcabbusses

Novize
Recorded more weird, rare broadcasts on VHS. Or maybe something better than VHS, though that'd require me grabbing a betamax or something.

Stanga

Novize
For the obv meta: Invest in BTC and store those frkn Bravo Cases on CS:GO.

For the serious part: Never ever again listening to some dumb other ppl regarding me and my life, Stop caring to much about others words/views, and most importantly, never touching a headset from the beginning of my computer use. Or atleast not turning up the volume like i did. If you read this and you are not sure if your use of sound on inears or headphones is still healthy, trust me when i say this and just stop using it for a while or atleast turn it down as much as possible. Im not even joking. This is taken way to lightly literally everywhere. And if you damaged your hearing like i did, there is no turning back. EVER. You gotta live with that from there on. And most ppl, like me, almost could'nt live with it.

enJ0Yable

Novize
Trying to make make my former school life more fun - had quite some problems then socially, so this is what I'd try to improve. Also, i could predict events from the future and make money with it - who wouldn't?

XaviarQueen

Novize
No, Because all of my experiences have made me into the person I am today. Though if there was a way to redo things and have selective changes happen then absolutely yes I would do that. Cause living with trauma and be hindered by stress. Yeah I would change that and be a better person than I am now.

Oben