[Frage] IF you could turn back time...

pipimanga

Novize
I would turn back time and use my knowledge to get better grades at school and University. I could spend more time with girls, because I wouldn't have to watch all those series and movies or play all those games.
I would try to become friends with people I like today but couldn't in the past because they didn't fit with my other friends.
I would try to find people who are more into the stuff I like but hid because I feared to be laughed at.
And I would try to be a friend to my parents instead of an pubescent ass

Oh yes, and I would get braces and glasses earlier.

neoasherz

Novize
Maybe I'll turn back time if only I just do one insignificant thing then be an outside observer. For instance, if I kick over this rock would it some how lead to something world changing? It might sound ridiculous but still a bit interesting.

Arutnev

Novize
I'd probably turn back time all the way to when I was 8. Not that I screwed up big time or anything, but I definitely could have done more. Then again, I didn't watch anime/manga back then, so maybe I'd just end up wasting more time.

Anyways, I'd mostly just be more outgoing and study harder. Oh, and use the stock market to get rich!

thedoxp

Gläubiger
I wonder If I a can turn back in time. I will still remember everything or not. since I'm some kind of alzheimer/bird head lol

Amaducias

Gläubiger
I'd study something differently, just because people think you might fit a certain profile doesn't mean you'll like ending up as they thought..
I'd also would have said yes to a lot more girls back when I was younger, no need to be monogamistic when you're young :p

ppp82p

Novize
Like tiboom said above, it's very plausible that retrying wouldn't make things better.
However, for sure some things can be improved. Mostly about interpersonal relationships.
And I'd probably smack the face of some bully I tried to ignore in vain for years.

wer09

Novize
I wouldn't have bought the XBOX360 when I was at junior high school.
It was a big waste of money, it got ring of death just in 1 year and a few month. Apparently it was a massive hardware defects that left many US buyers took a refund.

k2156375

Novize
Probably things related to money, remember lottery numbers, buy BitCoin, make stock purchases.
After that I would do the same things as I did, but with hell lot of money, and therefore time and possibility to do things I always wanted but couldn't.

Oben