[Frage] IF you could turn back time...

Fincher

Otaku
If I could turn all time back now, I wouldn't.

I would have done more shit that people said that I shouldn't.

But what about you, what would yo do, fellows?

Jenna

Novize
wow, i like this thread idea! :twinkle:

well, I guess I would turn back at the time when I was 14!
I started just 2 Years ago to get deeper into literature and foreign languages...
...so I would start to learn and deal with these topics much earlier

(sounds like I'm something like a workaholic, but I realized that nowadays pupil have to start early with developed topics to get better into their education!)
:sob:

got some other ideas too... but for now: next pls!^^

NAeght

Novize
Well, the usual stuff, go back in time to win the lotery, get my parents together again, save doc from the old west.

cinyras

Novize
In physics it's statet that laws a symetric to time reversal .If i could rewind time i would messure if this really works.

Neren

Novize
I'd go back to when I was 12 and stop myself from making all the mistakes I've made since... That was the major turning point in my life, and I've screwed almost every major decision up since then.

un4g0tten

Exarch
I would go to when i was in secondary school, hang around with other people, would get better results at school and wouldn´t take my first girlfriend...I would start listen to hip hop music earlier.

mignspas

Novize
Depends...

If I still had the knowledge I do now, I'd turn back time to a point where I could comfortably continue to learn and experience as I do today. But if I didn't have the knowledge... why would I do anything different?

Aquifel

Novize
Probably... go on a lot more dates with girls i didnt realize were interested in me until later. And, dont forget your lotto numbers guys.

Meebo2

Novize
Nobel Price Invention Inc!

Possible delineation of the time stream with predictable bad events (9/11, Kosovo, etc)

ziconut

Ungläubiger
If I could turn all time back now, I wouldn't.

I would have done more shit that people said that I shouldn't.

But what about you, what would yo do, fellows?
Sometimes...I wish I could turn back time. But then...I wonder how much would change if I could..meaning my future. Would I be living in France and those things. However, it's not about the past---past can't be changed. So all in all..it's just a waste in energy to even think about it.:kukukuh:

Oben