[Diskussion] is there any chance for anime-hentai ?

neoasherz

Novize
There could be unofficial doujin published by third parties since they're often overlooked by the publishers in Japan, but don't count on the creators actually doing hentai.

The only example I can think of that would go along with what you say is Freezing since the creators' own doujin circle have released non-canon erotic works for it too.

whee

Novize
None of the anime publishers would want their main series to be adapted to hentai because that would likely hurt their reputation, unless it's already an ecchi/borderline-H anime. That means no hentai publisher is going to be able to get official permission. Making an anime is a lot of work, and making a hentai using something that you don't have permission for just isn't worth it.

ppp82p

Novize
Seeing some fanart hentai stuff based on actual non-H anime I have to say: no thanks. If the publisher has no intention to, better stick to manga doujinshis :D

Petpunk

Gläubiger
Zero posibilities because how strict are he japanese with the copyrigths and stuff. Not even the most ecchi series got an ero ova T_T

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 僕はオタクです!
Teammitglied
SMods
There is a hentai of a crossover of many Animes. it´s strange you didn´t know "Sailor and the Seven Ballz"

It´s one of these looooooow budget Hentai and a really old one. I think it´s more a fun hentai.
That is NO hentai, because not produced in Japan, it is one of those crappy western bootleg animations sold by the US label M.M.G. Licensed in Germany and sold there under the Goldlight Film label.

Bifurrybeast

Prophet
Well, crappy? More creepy, but yes. now you said it, you are right. i never looked for the origin Country. Maybe because i didn´t want to much infos about this "Product" :hahaha:

Oben