[Biete] Breeding Season 7.7.1 - Patreon Version! + Debug Codes

KatsuLynx

Exarch
UPLOAD ONLY 4 WORLD OF HENTAI ! DO NOT REPOST !

Breeding Season 7.1 - Patreon Version

Additions
- All new Feral monsters with idles and variations! Tigirl, Tiguy, Dire Dickwolf, Dire Titwolf, Mustang, Brumby, Minotaur, Milftaur, Moloch, Empusa, Siren, Cockatrice, and Primogem
- Added additional pen silhouettes for different variants
- New Yuelia event's not in yet, but you can play the present jumping minigame by using the debug code "presento"

Bug Fixes / Balance
- You can now toggle whether the breeding menu puts the last partner of the currently selected monster at the top of the list, though the sorting system is still unfinished and doesn't work yet
- Fixed a cropping issue with monster portraits (you can see the full mandrakes' faces, etc)
- Many minor bug fixes

Known Issues
- There's some weirdness with monsters with the Feral trait when you have Feral disabled
- There's some small cosmetic issues on the new ferals, and some ferals lack color variants or have unfinished colors
- Pen silhouettes for some monsters are currently incorrect and show up as base monsters instead
- Some animations have been disabled or are glitchy due to the new overhauls and colors
- Colors are incorrect in a number of pens and animations

* Size: 20.4MB (Exe), 16.0MB(SWF)
* Language: English
* Hoster: Uploaded.to
*Format: SWF & Exe

Passwort:
KL@WoH

Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.
Debug Codes

Feedback und Comments sind erwünscht!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Muzolf

Ungläubiger
Ah Breeding Season, where the makers started going the same way as HTH2, throwing out things before they are done, and starting over to never ever finish anything. Still, the core gameplay is fun.

BTW, i cannot see the file to download here.

KatsuLynx

Exarch
hope we'll had the new debug codes too ^^
I just did a quick upload of the new version. I'll check the debug Codes later to see if any of them changed. For so long you can try the old ones from here.

Ah Breeding Season, where the makers started going the same way as HTH2, throwing out things before they are done, and starting over to never ever finish anything. Still, the core gameplay is fun.
Their lack of planning is indeed very annoying., especially when it means that users have to wait for content again that they already had in previous versions. I must personally admit that i don't see this game to be finished in the future, but it doesn't change the fact that what we have so far is still quite nice.

Mr.Dude

Ungläubiger
I just did a quick upload of the new version. I'll check the debug Codes later to see if any of them changed. For so long you can try the old ones from here.

Their lack of planning is indeed very annoying., especially when it means that users have to wait for content again that they already had in previous versions. I must personally admit that i don't see this game to be finished in the future, but it doesn't change the fact that what we have so far is still quite nice.
When looking at the content that was there in previous versions it tended to suck pretty hard in comparison to the improved versions. YThe animations that vanished in the older versions were pretty bad. The difference between now and half a year ago is that they now got all images they need. The basic graphics for the monsters are finished. They might make improvements on 1 or 2 monsters (just my assumption), but all in all, the monsters are finished and they can use the existing images to animate.

There's a strong raise in quality and also in quantity now. That's a good sign

Just btw. - as far as I can say the debug codes have changed.

KatsuLynx

Exarch
UPLOAD ONLY 4 WORLD OF HENTAI ! DO NOT REPOST !

Breeding Season 7.1 - Debug Codes

Revealed content
unlocktrait.(TRAIT)
-

setplayerstat
-

Gameplay
addenergy.[AMOUNT]
Adds AMOUNT energy to your energy pool.

dumbmoneycode.[AMOUNT]

Adds AMOUNT money to your balance.

dumbgpcode.[AMOUNT]

Adds AMOUNT gp to your balance.

newrequest
Adds a new mission request.

Events
dumbgallerycode
Shows the secret animation gallery.

opensesame
Opens Kaliba's Puzzle.

presento

Opens Yuelias Presents Game.

playevent

-

NPC Hacks

npcscheduleshack.(NPCNAME).[1-5]
Set the Weekly Schedule Range of a given NPC.
NPCNAME: kay, levi, lily, roxie
npcaffection.(NPCNAME).[VALUE]
Set NPCs affection to VALUE.
NPCNAME: margo, delilah, ferris, roxie, levi, lily, cordelia, marchioness, kala, aitako, merrith

Edit Monster
addmontype.(TYPE)
Add a monster of a given type.
TYPE: catgirl, dickwolf, harpy, felf, melf, demon, stallion, holstaurus, mandrake, seraph, fluffdragon, swine, futaelf, futacatgirl, futaholstaurus, futaharpy, catguy, titwolf, taurus, demoness, mare, cockatiel, futatiwolf, futademoness, futamare, kittengirl, kittenboy, heiftaurus, vealtaurus, dickpup, titpup, melfling, felfling, lilim, foal, filly, chickadee, imp, budgie, titgirl, titguy, moloch, empusa, diredickwolf, diretitwolf, mustang, brumby, cockatrice, siren, milftaur, minotaur, primogem

hairchange.(MONNAME).[1-6]

Change Hair of selected monster.

colorschemechange.(MONNAME).[1-6]
Change color scheme of selected monster.

skintonechange.(MONNAME).[1-6]
Change skintone of selected monster.

setstat.(MONNAME).(STAT).[VALUE]

Set chosen stat of selected monster to given value.
STAT: sta, str, dex, cha, wil, fer, selevel, incestcount, happiness, newhearts, storedhearts, cfeed, maxfeed, sellable

facechange.(MONNAME).[1-6]
Change face of selected monster.

addtrait.(MONNAME).(TRAIT)
Adds the given trait to the named monster.
TRAIT: Too Stronk, Greased Lightning, Iron Will, Fertile, Geyser, Added Value, Nymphomaniac, Futanari, Gremlin, Neoteny, Feral, Genderbent, Incorrigible, Gross, Selfish, Altruistic, Cruel, Nurturing
SOLLTEN DIE DEBUG CODES NICHT MEHR MIT DER AKTUELLSTEN VERSION FUNKTIONIEREN, DANN HIER IM THREAD MELDEN, DANN KOMMEN DIE NEUEN DEBUG CODES!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Finne

Novize
Doch so lange ? :D Bei den älteren Versionen waren ein paar andere Animationen noch mit dabei.
Danke für dich schnelle Antwort =)

Bazillus

Gläubiger
Doch so lange ? :D Bei den älteren Versionen waren ein paar andere Animationen noch mit dabei.
Danke für dich schnelle Antwort =)
Ja stimmt in älteren Versionen waren einige Animationen dabei z. B. Dickwolf und Catgirl aber die haben die kompletten Skins neu bearbeitet und um da Bugs zu vermeiden worüber sich dann alle aufregen haben sie die erstmal wieder rausgenommen bis die soweit funktionieren

Oben