[Diskussion] PokemonGO

Petpunk

Gläubiger
Yup, is avaliable in my country. The hype is strong, but few people are actually playing it. I want to give it a try but I can't because all the robbers, junkies and other usual scum. The insecurity over here is ridiculous.

I installed it but didn't play it aside for the initial pokemon until today. What a way to eat up battery! From 98% to 70% in just 60 minutes. 18 little critters captured btw.

Rafale

Gläubiger
I played it maybe like 5 times after installing it. I can see the appeal but it's just not for me. Perhaps I'll check it out again after it's a bit more polished.

Klil

Gläubiger
Yeah. The developers said they wanted to iron out whatever server issues they were having and once they made sure that was okay then they would start rolling out feature and game updates (they're just now testing a new tracking system)

Klil

Gläubiger
That's understandable. As fun as it is at times it can't help but remind me that the main games are still the best way to play Pokemon. I will say though that I hope they introduce a way for players to transfer their Pokemon from GO to Sun and Moon or later versions.

balrod

Gläubiger
at least in spain it looks like the hype is dissaperaing so far
for my taste, i believe is an overhyped game with a ton of potential lost (that combat system tho, ugh)

Serax

Gläubiger
i am playing it every day and the hype for me atleast is real :D sadly enough i have to play it alone cause all people i know that live near me only joke about it xD

Oben