[Diskussion] PokemonGO

RockinStart

Ungläubiger
Sadly, didn't really like the game :<. Also, the hype died too fast I guess. It's a shame to be honest, it could have been a really fun game.
Also, I don't really like taking my phone out in public, so I don't feel good playing it most of the time.

Serax

Gläubiger
i am still playing it but i go out to play pokemon only alot less than i did before.. hype really died fast

Kira20

Gläubiger
Looks like the game is already close to dead. That really sucks, I was super hyped for it and now that I actually have a phone that could run it its done for.
Sadly it does seems to look that way. Unless they're planning to add features that can keep people from not getting bored playing. The game is repetitive in sort.

Lia

Don't eat the help! ツ
Otaku Veteran
What's the additional value of resetting the database? All the players who still play the game wouldn't start from scratch even if niantic would release some new features. New features are always coming very slow. The only significant feature was the buddy feature... yeah... So, waiting about 2 year until the game has enough valuable content to play it again? Nobody wants to play it after such a long break.
By the way, the thread seems to evolve into a repeating collection of post like "...hype is over... boring"
What's with the players who are still playing Pokemon? :)

Serax

Gläubiger
if you consider reading manga or watching anime while your phone with pokemongo running lies next to you then i guess i´d say i still play it :D if i had some people that are playing it aswell i would like to walk around and catch some but sadly i dont know anybody near to my current location who is playing it

syobon_action2

Gläubiger
Main point is it probably shouldnt have been handed over to niantic who were known as a dev who doesnt really communicate properly with its community. Maybe sun and moon will wash all this bitter taste from my mouth.

Bloxxer

Novize
I don't really have a data connection in public, so I can't play it anyways. I don't prefer to constantly take out my mobile to play a game. Kinda doesn't feel right, to be honest.

NStevus

Novize
I only played for like a week when it was release. But it was kinda insane with all the hype, everybody that i know played the game.

Bloxxer

Novize
For me, I find that the hype dissipated real quick because I don't hear the game being mentioned anywhere I go. I found it funny because all my friends were talking about it during the first couple of weeks after its initial release.

Expanding Flan

Gläubiger
Played for 3 weeks or so. Didn't feel like it would be a nice competitive game, so I dropped it. Might pick it back up to get a few gen 2 mons, though.

Oben