[Japanese] Resort Boin

terminator2k2

Bite my shiny metal ass!!
urgesteinbanner
Resort Boin
リゾートBOIN

Released: 2007/03/16 Media: DVD Company: Crossnet-Pie Size: 2.3 GB

As you know, Daisuke is a high school teacher. He starts off on a journey to the southern islands during summer holiday. Blue sky, blue sea, white sand and girls in swimsuits.... But all his money is stolen by a monkey along the way..., and he reluctantly starts to work part-time at a restaurant near the beach. He meets six girls with big breasts there, and his exciting summer holiday starts....

:download:
Note: Zum entpacken 7zip , Total Commander oder HJSplit benutzen!
Note: Use 7zip , Total Commander or HJSplit to join the files!

Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.
Savegame

Anhänge

Ginji666

Ordenspriester
Ohh Man again Those Big files DAmit well thaknx for the upload i was waiting for this and will wait for RS Links too :)

It would be very much help full if you can upload the game on RS please although i always i ask of RS cuz i cant download and beside there are plenty of other people that will sure get help by your upload/effort .. so please Take as much time as you can!! but upload RS to.. :( thank you

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

rasengan-master

Gläubiger
Großartig! Ich habe schon die Serie dazu gesehen und es hat mich sehr angesprochen. Der Zeichenstil ist super. Das muss ich mir auch laden. Vielen Dank.:wakuwaku:

KasierSub

Gläubiger
Okay, I have a question. I've been getting the same ending everytime I play it. I have no idea what the choices say and I have no idea if clicking on any of the girls while you see the island portrayed does anything than passing a day, and if clicking when you check out their breasts does anything... Anyone care to help?

kuhnino18

Scriptor
Okay, I have a question. I've been getting the same ending everytime I play it. I have no idea what the choices say and I have no idea if clicking on any of the girls while you see the island portrayed does anything than passing a day, and if clicking when you check out their breasts does anything... Anyone care to help?
check this out http://www.foolmaker.net/game/r/r-boin.html

and if zou want to understand something, then use google to translate.

the breastcheck doesn't change the end. important is the fishing.

KasierSub

Gläubiger
What fishing? There was no fishing for me? Just some perverted squid/octopus and talking with an old fisherman.

And as much as that site helps, I have no idea what the choices say in the game so I'd be taking a lot of blank shots trying to figure out which is which.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

kuhnino18

Scriptor
What fishing? There was no fishing for me? Just some perverted squid/octopus and talking with an old fisherman.

And as much as that site helps, I have no idea what the choices say in the game so I'd be taking a lot of blank shots trying to figure out which is which.
okay then i dont know how i could help you. i use atlas with agth and it translate the choices and the text.
i got every end and understand the story.

KasierSub

Gläubiger
The only ending I get is the one with the Strawberry colour hair (forgot her name.). And since there are ton of possibilities in terms of the choices, I'd have to go through it so many times. All I know is that the white haired woman asks me 5 questions in a row (all being one or the other) while Momo asks me a 3 option question then followed up later by another 3 option. But that's it... I have no idea which leads to who.

kuhnino18

Scriptor
if you answer the questions you just mentioned correct, then you get a new question after some choices of the girls. you can peep or do something else. in this case you must peep and then your fishingevent starts.
just make all answers like in the walkthrough, that i posted before. you can't really miss it.

KasierSub

Gläubiger
Easier said than done. I can't read Japanese nor is the text in the game, Japanese. If it was something like TTBBT TM, with the questions in order being 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 or something similar then I could maybe get through different endings

Pitlord

Novize
Thank you very much for the upload

I seem to have a problem to install it though. Everytime I click continue after selecting a place to install, I get an error message. I get this no matter where I want to install it and I have enough space left.
I should meet the requirements for the game and I use Daemon Tools to Mount the .ISO file, did I forget something?

Thanks in advance

Ok, I'm a bit confused, but it works now. Still, I can't save or load anything

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

wolfie

Gläubiger
Rapidshare is down!
Megaupload funktioniert!
Iso Datein Down!
Problem 1:
!Alle! Rapidshare links down!
Problem 2 :
Megaupload 1. Datei ist über 1 GB groß und kann nur von premium usern runtergeladen werden!

Antwort::dark:

Oben