[English] [RPG Maker] My life back home

Mana

Ungläubiger

About the game
The story of the game goes like this: A college student (you name him) gets kicked out of his college. Somebody put hard drugs inside his apartment and unfortunately, the guys in charge of the college found it and expelled the MC. Where to go now? Your kind mother Anne gives you a hand and invites you to live with them again. Sounds great, doesn't it? Well, living in your old house again doesn't come without cost: You have to do all sorts of tasks for all of your family members. What tasks? That's what YOU have to find out, playing this game.
The game is made using RPG Maker MV.

Gameplay
It's an RPG, you play as the main character. You do quests, or better "tasks" to fulfill from your family members (later you can do tasks for friends and other characters as well). The better the relationship with the member, the more "love" goes towards you and later in the game, you can make some decisions about the characters. You do puzzles, talk, and many more things.

Fetishes and/or kinks (most are planned but not included right now):
  • incest
  • big boobs and small boobs
  • feet
  • armpits
  • urination
  • milf
  • harem
  • boyfriend/girlfriend
  • and more to come
Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/Mana_games

Download
Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.

Screenshots

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

oluap

Novize
First Question where did u come from? Second. at first i give u a Follow when u have some more changes and i can play a version who goes longer then 45 minits i will play it. go on with the work gl :)

Mana

Ungläubiger
What do you mean? Countrywise?
I just started with the game but I'm working pretty much every day on it, so keep an eye open for updates ;)

Kuron4

Gläubiger
I haven't play the game yet and I definitely won't in this state. :/

Please, take this as my advise for you how to make it more popular and avoid a lot of problems later:

----

At first, ask somebody else to create the character models for you.

I can see you are using some kind of latest Illusion character maker, which is probably the best considering the quality, availability and usability for sex acts.

But there are also two big problems with this engine:

1) Creating nice faces are incredibly hard. It requires a lot of talent, which almost nobody have.
2) Creating non-asian faces are also almost impossible if you care.

So, looking at your characters, THEY ARE SERIOUSLY UGLY.

They turn me down so much, I won't ever play your game, if they would look like that. And I'm definitely not the only one who thinks so.

Here are some characters you can use. I advise you to find some good ones, copy them and then edit only their body to fit your tastes (but remember that not all good faces match changed body):

Illusion Game Cards
Sexy Beach Premium Resort character database
Hongfire – Sexy Beach Premium Resort Characters Upload Thread
Hongfire – Honey♥Select Character Upload Thread
Hongfire – PlayHome Character Sharing Thread

----

The second thing is that I would like to warn you, that Patreon is meant for making money, so you just can't use everything there.

Ideally, you should have official permission from Illusion Company to use their engine for your game. However, negotiating with Japanese is always difficult, so it is really easier just hope they will never find it out and if they do, they just wouldn't care.

But in this case, you just MUSN'T have illegal copy of their engine!!!

If you don't really own the game, you are violating a lot more laws and you can be sued really harsh for it, so if you really want to work on your game, you should buy the original disk on Getchu or somewhere.

----

I wish you a good luck! :)

Oben