Sexyfur stand 31 juli

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
so weit ich mich erinnere war das immer wöchentlich ein Update von ein paar pics
welchen tag bitte ncith fragen, aber wie gesagt einmal pro woche war update^^

Thrakhath

I NEED THAT PAIN(T)!!!
Update is immer Donnerstags, leider hatt Bernal etwas wenig Zeit so wie es aussieht.

Seine eigenen Worte auf Sexyfur vom 2.10.

I would like to announce some major improvements to the way the site is going to be run in the near future.

This last 18 months or so has taken a major toll on my time (what with managing the site, as well as the software development of a new website, as well as other software projects, international forestry stuff, etc), which can be seen in painfully obvious form in the total dearth of my own art I have managed to get done this year. Naturally this is going to have to change.

I have hired Scappo to take over managerial and admin duties for me, and he will be starting shortly. We have planned a few improvements to the site. It will be getting a new more efficient interface, a new free tour section, and with the sheer amount of art we have coming in, it is starting to look like we will be going to daily (or at least twice-weekly) updates as well.

A lot of discussion has gone around Furginity.com. To make a long story short, it has taken a LOT longer to get the code developed for it than any of us had planned. My original plan for Furginity was to add an annex to SexyFur, in order to provide an outlet for the surplus art. So, in essence, one could purchase them individually as their taste required, or buy them both for a reduced package deal. I had also planned Furginity as more of a community-involved site but that is part of the problems we are having getting fixed-format site to blend well with community posting. At this point I do not know if it would be a good idea to keep going on it-- it's at the point where we need to decide to fish or cut bait. So basically we have a backlog of some 150 images and comics just sitting in a pile, waiting to be used. It may simply be better to take the existing code and put it to work in a renovation of SexyFur instead, and then increase the images per week.

-JB
Hier noch das update vom 30.10.

Link: rapidshare.de/files/40821334/Sexyfur_30_Oktober.zip.html

Pass: world-of-hentai.to

Ganton

Gläubiger
hört doch mal auf zu betteln und alles voll zu spammen,kauft euch halt selbst einen sexyfur account dann seht ihr wenns was neues gibt und unterstützt den artist den ihr ausbeutet <_< übt euch mal in geduld und wartet einfach ab wenns was neues gibt wirds schon wer sagen

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

DeathHydra

Ungläubiger
For your information good sir, I had an account quite some time ago. My account ended and I got in trouble for distribution. I've not gotten a new account since. Plus my German is bad, so don't pick on me. =D

Thrakhath

I NEED THAT PAIN(T)!!!
Sorry für die verspätung....... hatte technische probleme.

Aber hier ist das update:

Link: rapidshare.de/files/41004412/Sexyfur_20_Nov.zip.html

Pass: world-of-hentai.to

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Oben