This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Du verwendest einen veralteten Browser. Es ist möglich, dass diese oder andere Websites nicht korrekt angezeigt werden. Du solltest ein Upgrade durchführen oder einen alternativen Browser verwenden.
Soul Eater is a good series. The anime was entertaining. The biggest problem was the ending. The way the final fight played out was disappointing.
The manga was very enjoyable. The ending felt rushed. The last chapter left some plot points that would have been nice to resolved. I enjoyed the manga ending better and the anime ending though.
Soul Eater is very nice I seen twice in a row. I watch it again and again ^^ peronaly I prefer the Anime not the Manga the Manga was good yeah but I like watching animes,it's more exciting I think :3