[Diskussion] Tap2Fuck - The Mobile Adult Game [V2.65 Stars and Stripes]

jacksongood

Novize
Tap2Fuck Beta - V2.7

http://www.tap2fuck.com/tap2fuck-v2-7/
  • Santa Baby Costume
  • Bent Over Pose

Hey everyone! Hentai is universal, so I hope posting this here in English is alright.

We released the Beta version for Android last Friday to people who previously signed up.

If you haven't tried it out yet, check it out @ www.tap2fuck.com

We're working hard to get it running for iOS. Who here has an iPhone and would like to play this game?

PS. Would you mind giving us feedback on what we could do to improve the game?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

miamidade

Prophet
Posting in English is perfectly fine, but the apparent lack of information might be an issue.
Without registering I can't even find an image/animation sample on your homepage, let alone a general description (although I do appreciate the detailed installation instructions).

Plus this section is meant for game discussions, kind of a help section for the most part, so you may want to start a thread in the general h-games forum instead (and possibly include a tad more info as well).
I'm not a mod though, so this is merely a suggestion.

jacksongood

Novize
Will there be any possibility to change positions or her/his/it's appearence?
Her
We're working on adding costumes and will consider changing her appearance with those new additions.(face, skin, hair)

I'm guessing you mean bust and ass?

That's slightly challenging for now, and we will explore ways we can do that.

Him
There's a few things that we have planned out for him. The most important one is changing the schlong.

A few people don't appreciate the floating penis either so there might be changes coming to that in the future.

Oben