Tentacle Slave! Keep the tribe populated!!

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

eSKaJot

Gesperrt
Ich werde es mal selber versuchen...
Wenn ich Erfolg habe, schreibe ich es hier herein ;)

/edit: Ihr habt Probleme...läuft alles einwandfrei!

Ya I have re-downloaded. Windows Operation is running as Japanese since you cant use applocale without it. Anyone else with suggestions?

By the way the folder and (squid)icon have gibberish text, doesn't appear to be Japanese.

Mind you I have AT least 500 games/novelties , letting you know because I am not exactly new at this. Just this games, exe is awkward.
~
Ya Ich habe erneut heruntergeladen werden. Windows Operation ausgeführt wird, wie Japanisch, da man nutzen kann, ohne es applocale. Wer sonst mit Anregungen?

Durch die Art, wie die Ordner und (squid) Symbol Kauderwelsch Text haben, ist offenbar nicht Japanisch.

Beachten Sie, ich habe AT wenigstens 500 Spiele / Neuheiten, mit denen Sie wissen, denn ich bin nicht gerade neu. Genau diese Spiele, exe ist umständlich.

Ansatsu-sha

Prophet
mhhhhhhhhhhh
also ich hab genau das selbe
ohne FEHLER
mit FEHLER
hab dan mal das ganye system auf jap umgestellt selbe FEHLER

Vjuchi

VIP
VIP
You have to change the system completly into Japanese regional settings + Japanese if unicode is not supported.

m8tav0id

Scriptor
Still doesn't work
Try this checklist. I get it to run if I follow these steps.

1. Make sure all "asian" languages are installed in the regional settings of windows
  2. Set the language for programs that do not support Unicode to "Japanese". This step should require you to reboot your windows so do it ;)
  3. After the reboot make sure the game (files and folders) lives in a directory with a "very simple" path. See example below

By "simple" path I mean something like only use the "western" standard set of letters (a-z) and numbers (0-9). Avoid any spaces or underlines or special characters in any way possible.
As an example I can give you my current setup (as a filelist):

D:\asdf\asdf\asdf.exe <-- the actual game executable
D:\asdf\asdf\data.xp3
D:\asdf\asdf\wuvorbis.dll
D:\asdf\asdf\asdf.html
D:\asdf\asdf\savedata\data0.kdt
D:\asdf\asdf\savedata\data2.kdt
D:\asdf\asdf\savedata\data4.kdt
D:\asdf\asdf\savedata\data6.kdt
D:\asdf\asdf\savedata\data999.kdt
D:\asdf\asdf\savedata\datasc.kdt
D:\asdf\asdf\savedata\datasu.kdt
D:\asdf\asdf\savedata\asdf.txt

With this setup I can start the game without any problems. I hope it helps.

Kainreaver

Ungläubiger
hello guys!
i had this problem too, but i fixed it by modify the "ˆú–‚‘Ù“®I" folder by something like "abc" folder

i did the same thing for the .exe (same name, abc.exe here) and... it worked!

(sorry for my poor english ;) )

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Oben