the "right" language

Olobaid

Ordensbruder
hi (first of all ;)
well, since i've got nothing better to do at the moment i just thought of posting something :D
the question i want to ask and you (if you feel like :rolleyes: ) to answer is:
[span=red]What Language do you like most[/span]
ok, just to be sure me not being mistaken:it's not the "real" question that's on my mind, but i'm unable to find a better form X( (it's something around it, well damn it ^^ )
something to not lead you on the wrong track (parts of the question i wanted to have there but not being able to write):
why do you prefer/speak/write it
~~~
me prefering english because it can be harmonicly spoken and (mostly ;) german is a fu**in language, don't ask me why, i dunno myself, it's just as it is :P
[ok, i want to apologize for this thread. i don't know what took charge of me, i just had to write.plz be polite and answer ;) ]

greetz
olo

Xander

VIP
VIP
hi Olobaid

well, i've got nothing better to do at the moment either, so i answer to your question ;)

my favorite language is (and will ever be) german. 'cause i can say one word in german and in another language, for example english, i must discripe it in a hole sentence.

but the english language has one vantage. it's very simple and many people can speak english (more or less).

well, that's all for now. i know my english isn't very good (my german is better ^^), but i hope you can understand what i mean.

greets Xander

PS: don't tell this wasn't polite. ^^

L

Lord Balin

Hi folks

to answer your question Olobaid

As Xander, I think that german is my favourite language, cause its my native language.

English is spoken by many people all over the world, so its quite important to know some words. Never the less
I don`t really like it, for it is not as harmonically spoken as french for example.
I had french lessons for at about 3 1/2 years, and like the way its spoken, although I´m not good at it.

I hope this answers your question :)

so long

Lord balin

Tek

Scriptor
Ave, hello, tach, servus!

Hmm... let me think about your question...

I can four languages... more or less:

Latin (Never tried to speak with someone Latin. is it a language?)
English (Only the important sentences and the "bad" words)
German (Well, good enough for an conversation)
Bavarian (My favourite one)

Because only in Bavarian i can exactly say what I really think or mean.

Studl

Ordenspriester
I like German best...
Sure, English is simple and you can speak with a lot of people, but if it comes to poetry, German is my choice...
Even before English, I'd put Italian, it's a very beautyfull language. What I really don't like, is France... It has this weak, slimy slang...
But, as I said, English is a language to work with, not to use it as art... while Italian and German are not only a language, but art...

-Studl

Paul

Geek vom Dienst
VIP
I think British English.
Why?
- English is easy to learn
- English has only one article: the
- English differs the word friend (deutch: Freund/in) in friend, girlfriend and boyfriend; If you´ll like to say friend in German you had to use a other word or simply say something that can also mean boy/girlfriend (only as example[/url])

Why not?
- English has grammar to learn ;) :mauer:
- English is sometimes not very logic. for example the word kindergarten.

Why British English?
- everybody speaks it
- I simply preffer it much more than American English

Lando

Scriptor
bavarian is in fact no language :lachen: so i prefer german but if i talk to someone over internet its common to me, we do it in english if we are from different countries. :9

Paul

Geek vom Dienst
VIP
Original von Misaco-San
I think the best language is Japanese.
This language is so fantastic.
I can't describe it.
and for example Kanja has 2-5 thousand of characters.

I think Japanese is a very complex language and so I dislike it. The asians often either write "asian manual german" or English.

Hazard

Perversling
Also, wenn's hier um die persönliche Wunschsprache geht, sage ich nur: "Platt-Deutsch" :D

"Fun all de englisch Artikel bekumm ik noch eijn düdelligen Bammel." 8o

Nightdemon

Ordensbruder
Original von Cast away
Also, wenn's hier um die persönliche Wunschsprache geht, sage ich nur: "Platt-Deutsch" :D

"Fun all de englisch Artikel bekumm ik noch eijn düdelligen Bammel." 8o
Hihi lol

my favorite one is English, because I am not very good in gramma of the german language. Also everybody speak English and its easy to speak with some one in english. But if i can speak german so I will speak german. :]

JackTheRabbit

Ordensbruder
MY favourite language is french. Of course it's diffecult to learn and to read. But if you are able to speak french it sounds wonderful. Sometimes when i switch on a french channel at TV i don't switch to another channel because i want to listen. Of course I don't understand very much(my french is very bad) but i like it to listen to them. Also my girlfriend is fascinated of this language. So she learns a lot of vocabularies and read many french books. Sometimes i just relax and listen to my beatiful girl-friend when she read out of a french book in thir beatiful language.

Kami-katze

Novize
@Black_Panther: from which verb is amo? I speak italian, too, but very bad because i've only started learning it
another question: what means perche? i want to know that!

p.s.: italien is my favorite language!!

Now i probably know. Do you mean something like: "I love italian because I'm "an italian"!"?

Jasco

VIP
VIP
well
my favorite language is german.
It is quite easy and i had to learn it when i moved to germany at the age of 4.
At that time, the learning process was not so hard as it is at the age of 20. :)
i can speak also a little bit polish because of my father who was born there.
But i am glad, that i don't have to learn my mothers language - suomi, at the age of 20...i think i would biting the carpet. :)
i think it is one of the languages which is even harder to learn than japanese.
oh fuck...-thinking-...who was the guy who said:
"if you can learn suomi, you can learn any language" ?
however, i can speak a little bit english, too.
Not very good, but it suffices.

Rankings:
german
english
suomi....

my three favorite languages

cheers

Oben