2. English
3.Korean
4. French
5. German
6. Chinese

anime007

Novize
hi (first of all ;)
well, since i've got nothing better to do at the moment i just thought of posting something :D
the question i want to ask and you (if you feel like :rolleyes: ) to answer is:
[span=red]What Language do you like most[/span]
ok, just to be sure me not being mistaken:it's not the "real" question that's on my mind, but i'm unable to find a better form X( (it's something around it, well damn it ^^ )
something to not lead you on the wrong track (parts of the question i wanted to have there but not being able to write):
why do you prefer/speak/write it
~~~
me prefering english because it can be harmonicly spoken and (mostly ;) german is a fu**in language, don't ask me why, i dunno myself, it's just as it is :P
[ok, i want to apologize for this thread. i don't know what took charge of me, i just had to write.plz be polite and answer ;) ]

greetz
olo
best language for the eye: Chinese
best language for the ear: Japanese

Zylixae

Gottheit
As a german i prefer to consume my entertainment in english. I don't know why but german dubs mostly suck for everything be it the movies or anime.
The original is just better in most cases. So i like english the most entertainment wise. Japanese sounds awesome aswell but hell knows when i will ever learn a 4th language.
I guess i started to watch everything in english or with english subs because it was just available earlier on the interwebs and then came to enjoy it the more so.

I'm a german but I prefer the english language~
why? That's because everyone can easily learn it
So many people can understand each other all over the world.
Most of them are at least able to understand it a bit.
It's not like these fuckin' difficult languages german, french or even japanese (wanna learn it though X) )
Teaching people all over the world to read, write and understand english is the first step to make a better world, imo~
Conclusion: The easier to learn the better it is~
Anyways, it has to sound good. I like to listen to english and japanese,chinese, french,danish, swedish, finnish, norwegian and german as well^^

fothermore--> languages I absolutely dont like:
- turkish, arabian, spanish, american ghetto english xD, ghetto/rap german and italian

sincerly a german~

Chikaku

Novize
In my opinion there is no "right" or "wrong" but only personal preferences. In writing/on the internet I prefer English, because I like the sound of it, it is understand (to whatever degree) by most people, and oftentimes way shorter than German, also you can simply build a composite word by putting the words in a row, such as the "Hobgoblin Catapult" (capitalized because it is a name I just made up), while in German you either need to make them into a single, longer word or use hyphens; das "Hobgoblinkatapult" oder "Hobgoblin-Katapult". May be a minor concern, but anyway. On a related not, does anyone here have any idea what a Hobgoblin Catapult is, how it looks, works or how it would be used? Furthermore when watching Anime I go gret lengths (on a search engine) to find Japanese with English or German subs, as I think the original sound is the way movies/series should be watched.

rippvann

Novize
Language is social cosntruction, it has nothing to do (but is an iportant factor) with your "true" identity. So the right language is the one you like it.

BlitzUnnamed

Gott der Eroberung
my favorite language is japanese.....well im not speaking japanese but it sounds just beautiful, right after japanese comes english, its the most important language ever, since its the "world-language" ...im really good with english, but im not "perfectly" speaking it, and in austria (where im living) im forced to speak our native language, german.

i would say spanish is the right language its easier to learn than english imo i speak spanish and english so yeah...

rank is
1st spanish
2nd german
3rd russian
4th italian
5th english

my rank is based on coolness and feel of the language.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Oben