[Diskussion] Watch it weekly or watch it when it's completed.

Petpunk

Gläubiger
Hard to choose. Overall I prefer to watch my shows weekly cuz I like to take part in community active disccussions, or simply go with the hype/rant train as it rolls.

moriarty08

Gläubiger
It depends. If a show is really good, I will watch it weekly. Sometimes I put a show on hold until BDs are out. But sometimes I just look for older anime, if newer anime is just crap.

Suin238

Gläubiger
I only watch completed, and only then if it's rated well. So much garbage anime out there, I can't be bothered to hate it all.

In general I am watching anime weekly, but sometimes I watch missed gems after completion. And tend to avoid the shows that I follow on manga form (unless the anime is a must watch, like FullMetalAlchemist on its time)

Rafale

Gläubiger
Unless the series is completed I watch it weekly granted it's a really good anime and I can't wait for the next episode. Otherwise I let a couple episodes accumulate and watch them all at once.

balrod

Gläubiger
i tend to hate trends, movies, animes, music, etc etc

so i usually wait until everyone stops talking about them to watch them at my own pace (no hipster lol)

if i see an anime and i think "damn that looks nice" i cant resist watching weekly but otherwise i usually wait when i have nothing to do

Absinthe

Novize
I watch animes only once they're finished, although there are some exceptions like Shingeki no Kyojin and One Piece, those I watch airing.

Kira20

Gläubiger
Used to watch them weekly and the anticipation of waiting the next episode to know what's going to happen, is unbearable. Now I usually watch an anime or series when they're completed, per season though. Not after the whole series are released.

Oben