[Diskussion] Watch it weekly or watch it when it's completed.

Falvern2345

Gläubiger
Depends if I have time to spare. Normally I binge watch during vacations. However if the anime is super hyped/good, I'll watch the latest episode as soon as it's released :D Waiting for week is agonizing though especially if the last episode was a damn cliffhanger.

Expanding Flan

Gläubiger
I try to tell myself "watch it when it's over", but I end up getting caught up if my friends also watch it. So yeah, I read/watch then weekly.

Kirijaden

Gläubiger
There arent many shows right now that im watching weekly, because most of the time, I am watching older stuff that caught my interest. And i hate to wait.

I've pretty much always done the 'binge watching when complete' thing.
It's just less annoying to be able to watch at my own pace. On a cliffhanger you can continue, when you've had enough for the day you quit and who knows, maybe even wait a week to watch the next episode.

pipimanga

Novize
Normally I only watch complete series, but when I'm afraid of spoilers because I already startet the series I tend to watch it online at release.

Edema Ruh

Novize
When I was younger I watched anime in one go, 12/26 episode series of course not some super long shounens :), now I usually read or watch something as soon as it comes out.

Tzi

Gläubiger
When it's completed.
If I'm in the mood to watch an anime I usually am trying to watch the full anime at once.

raidnoir

Novize
Definitely weekly the only exceptions for this are shows which has high censorship which you will have to wait for BD to enjoy it but still i tend to still watch them weekly even if i have all episodes lol

Arutnev

Novize
I watch it when it's complete. Hate having to wait a week for a cliffhanger to be resolved. And yes, I particularly hate it when the ending of a series is a cliffhanger itself, lol.

Oben